Chris (cp) x reader: i wont hurt u

Chris pov

I sigh as I watch a girl running away from Jeff...that poor thing didn't deserve this. As they run infront of me I grab the girls hand and swings her behind me and I smack Jeff so he falls backwards .
"Go see your 'girlfriend' before I beat you up for scaring this poor girl" I watch him grumble and get up but he just walks away. Stupid Jeff. I look at her with shinny (h/l)(h/c) and with beautiful (e/c)

"Please don't hurt me..." she says shaking. I pick her up and walk to the small cabin in the woods.

Y/n pov

I start getting nervous as he brings me to unknown location.
"What's your name? "I ask him

"Chris and your (y/n) the girl who I went to school with and then left me for some jock with money " I freeze in horror...I've heard story's about him.thats why I've never dated him...he scared me. Something about him scares me.

"What are you going to do with me? Please don't hurt me!" I say scared out of my mind (it's ok (y/n)-chan you'll be safe with Chris ) he looked at me and hugged me. He hugged me like he would lose me if he let me go.

"I lost you once I'm not losing you again...I lost you to that stupid jock who just wanted you for your body but I want you for you...I know you have heard that I have killed a lot of people...it may be true but I do it to protect the people I ...love and care about...I understand if you want me to bring you out of the forest and never see me again...but please just give me a chance to show you how good of a person I can be" I was shocked he said that I pushed him away and saw he was crying. I just wanted to hug him again and tell him everything will be ok but what if he's just trying to get my trust to kill me.

"how do...I know you aren't trying to trick me!?"

"I saved you Jeff ,didn't I ? I have also saved you from offenderman and Jane. You think if I didn't care I would save you? No I would of let my uncle kill you but I care about you so much I saved you and got yelled at by him and slender...I'm going to be yelled at again but I'll take it because I love you more then anything!" He said grabbing the sides of my arms so I didn't run.

"I would never hurt you on purpose" he said looking into my eyes. His dark blue eyes shined because of his tears. I broke of my arms free and whipped his tears away.

"Chris you seem like someone who has a heart and a secret happy side and I would like it...so I'll give you a chance." He seems to freeze for a second and then picks me up and spins me around and hugs me.

"Thank you y/n! I love you and I will prove to you I'm not wasting your time" I saw a thing I have never seen a smile from him.

"Chris you are smiling!" I say and he blushes dark red.

"I love you too Chris"

"I promise I won't let anyone hurt you and I won't hurt you I promise"