hide me

Raven walked slowly through the school alone. The only thing her from these kids were the glares asking why are you alive? But she know better then to let that her bother her.

But today was different. Today was her birthday and she was waiting for some one to say "happy birth day hope its your last!" But no one did. No one said a word to her ever. They only stared.

"Hey, Raven , Happy birth day..." a boy approached me slowly. He had a smile.that seemed genuine. And people around us in all derections starred wondering why would he talk to Her" but he did it with eease not even hesitating to walk twords me. A smile spread across my face as he began to speak.

"So, i know you feel like a bit like outsider here and so ive decided to ask you... wanna go out with me... or get to know me?"

I was very hesitant to awenser. He seemed genuine. But hes human. No human is good ever.

But i decided against myself. "Um i guess i could get to know you, as long as this isnt a prank. Like from Carry"
He let out a small laugh. "Dont worry no dance and no pigblood, and i hope you dont kill everyone but i trust you." I smiled a bit at that. "Hiw about we meet up at your house tonight?" He asked i nodded then he walked away waving as i did aswell.

He came by knocking at my door asking for permission to come in. We hung out there for awhile untill something in my room broke. It was the frame with the picture of my sister killed at 7 years old from Lukimia. I heard laughs coming from outside the wide ooen window. There was Willow, Caleb, and Noah. There they were running at full speed next thing i know i was under the window outside with Jason lying beside me, and at the window was Lola.