Awake

After last night dreams i was afraid to move.

A black shadow with eyes the color of a ruby that glowrd as well dripped from the surface of hus bidy to mine like blood only more vivid in color. He was on my chest not allowing me to breath. My chest felt as if a rock the size baby was placed on my chest. I began to here a beating much like like the sound of running foot steps in my opinion. It soubded in my ears runging softly but fast. It was the sound of my heart beat. Beating at a fast pace in fear it git faster till suddenly it was stopped on silence i was no longer in the bed being suffercated, instead in a pitch black room with onky the ruby glowing eyes. Suddenly i was holding a knife in my hand it was huge. In front of me was Lola. Tears of blood from her eyes and neck seeped through her skin flooding the room cuzing me to drown in the blood. But i didnt drownd no i stood there smiling as if i was not botherd at all. The knife glided upward tword my face i watched as i cut my own face open peeling the skin of and staring deep into my iwn eyes. I say, "child of the dark Child the Raven Chill. You will cause the fall many and you shall rule thine enimies with a knife and lighter in hand. It fades nearly into darkness revealing only the vivid colir of the ruby eyes. And blood till i was screaming in my bed.

I jolted up in my bed terrified. My mother bolted through my door still in her pajanas, "Raven are you ok dear?!" She asked in a quikend voice. I nodded probably still looking terrified. She sat by me rubbing my back and treating me well. As if i were a young chiled awakened by her first night mare.

I got up slowly at first afraid to turn around and see the glowing ruby eyes. and almost every where i looked they were there. Even as i was awake. Unkess i wasnt even awake.

I fell back onto a couch in the living room  looking for a bong, finding one i that dad had recently used but not finished off, i was hoping it was Train reck.

I smoked until i was barley able to think straight. I looked at what i thought was forward and saw tbe ruby eyes. And i was holding a knife agian in a black room stabbing Noah as he yelled his last words.
" tell kayla i still love her." I smashed the knife into his skull one last time,and slowly pushed down forcing the knife into his skull watching the vivid red blood gush from his wounds i quickly pushed his body  into a fire place.  I closed my eyes then opend to see i wasnt any where from wat i know so far it was all white that was it then quikly itvwas ruby red with windows of black laced curtains, my body on the floor banging on the floor boards till i was awake hoping that i was actually awake this time

"I need to be awake." I screamed