Prologue Part I - New Experiences

You stare held admiration and excitement, as you stood at the foot of Hope's Peak Academy's gate. When you received your acceptance letter, you immediately gave your answer, which was a yes. Now that you're here, you've never felt more terrified in your life, because you knew this school could either build your life, or destroy it. You quickly took in the design and structure of the building, before stepping inside yourself. Once inside, you looked around at the main hall, taking in all that you could before focusing  your gaze onto an elegant clock. The clock itself read 7:45, and you were caught off guard with your timing. As you took in every detail of the clock and the area it was in, you noticed movement from behind you. It was faint and small, but you definitely felt someone was with you. However, that much was obvious, the meeting started at 8 o'clock. Just as you were about to turn to meet the stranger, you started getting white spots within your vision. Everything became warped, and you were completely stunned by this feeling, what was happening? It was like a delusion, you couldn't see properly, everything was mixing, melting, turning, you were terrified of this feeling. Then suddenly, it all stopped, everything collapsed, and it was completely dark.

------

You groaned lightly as you picked yourself up off the floor. Your vision wasn't fully back, and even trying to focus on the floor itself hurt. So you held your head and allowed your eyes to adjust to the new area.

Wait, new area...?

Where are you? You were lost, when you first entered the high school, you were in front of a clock. So where were you now? You analysed the room, it seemed like a regular classroom, there was the teachers desk, a chalkboard, numerous desk for students, but there were some other thing that surprised you. There were metal plates instead of windows, and they seemed to be held in place with large bolts. You lightly let your fingers dance across the cold material, not daring to try and move it since you knew the outcome would be nothing. You did get some clue of where you were though, because of this. You knew you were on the left side of a school, most likely Hope's Peak. The ground felt firm, as if you were on the first floor, so you went with that. With your hand still in place, you moved your lost gaze from the left wall, to the one up front.

There, an enormous chalkboard that coved up more than half of the wall was placed. It had an area for the chalk, obviously, but no chalk itself. The walls had odd patterns, and it seemed well taken care of. On the left hand side of the wall was a banner, and on the top centre of the board hung a clock. However, you decided not to look at the time, you knew that if you looked at it, you might overestimate or underestimate your investigation time. On the right-hand side of the board was another, much smaller boards with useless notices on it. Above it stood a tv monitor, it felt unsettlingly for some reason, but you discarded the feeling, thinking nothing of it.

The left wall wore nothing but a wooden door. And the back wall wore nothing at all. Once taking everything you could from the the walls, you moved to the ceiling. The ceiling wore extremely ordinary decor and had a number of lights hanging from it. The lights themselves seemed new, so you were sure they weren't breaking soon. However, near the plates hung a surveillance camera, it was big, and stood out from its surroundings. It somewhat matched the monitor too.

You then moved onto the only place left, the floor, or, the centre of the room. You began with the front, where there was an enormous desk with a golden crest on it. Shifting your gaze from that desk to the front row, it was ordinary. You then moved backwards, backwards, and backwards, until you saw an odd pamphlet. You slowly moved towards it and realised that it was the desk closest to you when you woke up. It looked handmade, and was about to fall off. In the pamphlet was a drawing, but you couldn't make it out, was it suppose to be Hope's Peak Academy? Forgetting about the drawing itself, you moved onto the messy handwriting.

"Hey there new kid! The next semester is about to start. Starting today, this school will be your entire world."

"What the hell?" You absentmindedly mumbled, as you placed the pamphlet down. It seemed like you got everything in the room, so you quickly moved onto the clock. The clock read 7:51. 'Wait,' you thought, 'I couldn't have been asleep for very long, so how long was I asleep?'

While eyeing the clock suspiciously, you moved towards the door, ready to finally take your leave.