Prologue Part II - New Experiences

So it's not a specific X Reader, the story is more of a reader insert. However, I am going to have all the males like you, just for fun. I also got the titles from the game, so they might be a bit different.

------

As soon as you entered the main hall, you saw the unexpected change, and 14 other students.

"Another new kid, huh? How many is that?" A tall male that looked like he was in he 20's asked. He had a green jacket draped over him and a white rough shirt over a yellow short-sleeved shirt.

"15! It's a good cut off point, but I'm pretty sure that there's still more." Another classmate with glasses and black hair said. He wore a white shirt that was occupied by an orange tie.

You hummed, and then mumbled softly, "I'm (f/n) (l/n), Ultimate Analyst."

  You then slowly walked over to the metal door, where the original door was place. Everyone watched as you in curiosity as you focused on the object, clearly showing interest. Your fingers danced on the cold surface again, as you explored it. You hands moved against it, taking in every detail. There was a slight ledge above you, it was within your reach, all you had to do was jump. So you did, and started climbing the door. Some people gasped from your action, but you didn't care.

"Excuse me classmate!" A raven-haired male with red eyes and a white uniform spoke. "Climbing school property is not permitted! You must get down at once!"

"Hm? Oh, of course, but... could one of you help me get down?" You asked a bit timidly as you gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Here, I got you," a muscular male with tanned skin and an unusual hair style offered.

"Thank you," you responded as he helped you down. "May I know your name?"

"Mondo Oowada. Nice to fucking meet ya," he said a bit nervously. He then said his next line a little louder then before, "I'm the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader."

"Well it's nice to meet you, Mondo. I'm going to introduce myself to the others, but thank you again," you smiled.

  You then moved onto the classmate that scolded you earlier. His posture was perfect and it seemed like he was waiting for you to approach him.

"Welcome, (f/n) (l/n)! I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass! 'Taka' would be fine. Anyway, (y/n) (l/n) is a beautiful name! Make sure you and your talent can uphold such a name! Also remember to make sure to thank your parents for your name, and give life your every effort!" Kiyotaka said loudly, gaining the attention of some of the students.

"Now go introduce yourself to everyone (y/n)! It is important to learn the names of all of your classmates." Kiyotaka told you, as he gave you an encouraging push towards the others.

"I-It's obvious you don't want to meet me, but I'll tell you my name anyway." The girl in front of you with braided long hair and a longer skirt stuttered. "I'm T-Touko... Touko Fukawa. T-The Ultimate Writing Prodigy. S-So now that you know my n-name, you can move on r-right?"

"Oh, that's right, well it was nice meeting you, Touko. I look forward to becoming your friend." You smiled. You knew, just from talking to her, she was going to need a lot of encouragement.

  Before she could react, however, you moved on. The person in front of you seemed to be Sayaka Maizono, a famous pop idol that stars in her own group.