Chapter Three

Echo

I was waiting out in the front when I saw Len's car pull up. Barry, Cisco and Caitlyn were there as well. At this point I was over joyed to see them all. Len stepped out of the car and slammed the door and walked up to me, he through my arms around me, "Are you ok?" He asks. "Of course I am. Your freezing, are you ok?" I said. "I'm fine, sweetheart. Don't worry about me." He said. "I'll always worry about you." I whispered. Caitlyn was still walked in the car, I kissed Len's forehead and walked up to the car. Once I opened the door, Caitlyn and Cisco , moved over so I can sit. We were all quiet for a minute. Caitlyn shared a glance at me.

"I'm sorry." I said. "It's about time." Cisco said. "Look, I, I wouldn't know how you felt about me being an assassin." I said. "It's just like Sara. Are you like her twin or something?" Caitlyn asks. "No Caitlyn I'm not her twin. I'm your sister. The reason why I became an assassin is because Ra's said if I didn't he'd hurt the ones I love, trust me I was doing it out of love and protection. But now I know how to defend myself better." I explained. "Echo it wasn't just us that got hurt, mom was sobbing over everything." Caitlyn said.

Barry finally started the car and we drove all the way back to S.T.A.R Labs. I was sick of having this conversation.

As we walked in it has just as I have remembered it, except Malcolm was sitting on the table waiting for our return.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "So this is where you go, after I let you escape the league." Malcolm said as he got out of the table.

Cisco and Caitlyn looked really confused. "Yes. It's home, it's were my family is." I confessed.

Everyone was behind me and I was in the front facing him. "So What do you Want, Ra's?" I ask while folding my arms. "I want you to come back to the League, we are at a civil war. Nyssa has her side of assassins and I have mine. I need you to help me sort things out." He explained. "Hold up, so Malcolm Merlin is Ra's Al's Ghoul? Since when!?" Cisco asks.

"Forever." Merlin mumbles. "No. I'm sorry but this is your problem." I said. "Remember how I said I'd hurt your family?" He asks me. I give him my death glare.

"Sure. But your not getting a way with it." I said.

I didn't realize that he had his bow with him, he took it out and he shot Lenny in the leg, I tried to protect him, but the arrow hit anyway. "You have until Tommorow noon, sunshine." He smirks as he walks out of the lab.

Then I run over to Len. "Oh my god." I said kneeling down looking at his leg, it was all bloody and Len was trying his best to not scream in pain, I can tell because of the way his lips were moving. "Help me, get him to the bed." I said. Barry nodded and helped me carry him over.

"My sister is a doctor Len, she'll fix you." I say. I walk over, to him and kissed his forehead. I cupped his face and looked into his eyes, I could see that he was hurting and he needed my love right then and there.

Caitlyn came into the room, "Hello Snart." She said. "I just have to run some test first, then we will start with removing the arrow inside your leg." My sister, actually we aren't related biologically, I was adopted by her parents at age 8. I was tortured, I was hurt and I never ate. They brought me in, then I was thankful for their help because with out their help I could have died and never met the man I fell in love with.

I grabbed a chair and set next to Leonard, and ran my hand through his short hair. It took about fifteen minutes  before she took the arrow out, Len screamed in pain. But I was there, and I  held him close, he softened as I held him.

Once Caitlyn cleaned up Len's leg, and put a bandage on it, I hugged her. "Thank you." I said.

"Your Welcome. Or is it De Nada in Spanish?" She joked. I laughed. We broke apart from each other and Len was cleared he was free to go. We all divided that we needed to have some fun so we took the night out to Jitters. I sat next to Len and Caitlyn and Cisco sit across from us. Barry, Joe and Iris sat at the table next to us.

  After we ordered their amazing food, Caitlyn asked me, "So what are you going to do?" "What do you mean?" I replied. "Going back to the league? Are you going to do it?" She asks. "I honestly don't know. I just want to keep my family safe." I said. She nodded.

Leonard pecked my ear, and I grabbed on to his hand. "Oh and I forgot to give this to you." Cisco said, as he handed her a letter with my name on it. "What's this?" I ask. "I don't know. Oliver gave it to me. It's like he knew you were alive. Or something." He said. "That's because he did know. When he was fighting Malcolm he kinda found out, but I hushed him and told him if he didn't keep my secret, I'd hurt Thea." I said. "Ouch." Cisco said. Caitlyn laughed.

    "Open the letter, let's see what it says." Len said. "Ok." I said, it was almost nerve racking to open it. But I did any ways.

   It was dated in the year 2123. "What, how is this possible? Cisco, did Oliver give this to you, or?!" I screamed in confusion. No one really care did I yelled at this point because Jitters was had lots of loud people at this time.

"Well It was on my desk, and the only person who's better at sneaking in places than Snart is Oliver Queen." Cisco said. Here's what the note said:

   Dear Echo,
    Hello, my lovely Assassin. By this time, I need you to send a message to Rip Hunter to cancel the mission on killing Vandal Savage, This is very important Echo, go to the wave runner before Rip decides on bringing you, Snart, Rory, Sara, Kendra & Carter, And F.I.R.E.S.T.O.R.M together, this could change your future and otherwise this whole entire time line could be damaged. Severely. I love you. (Remember not romantically.) -Barry Allen

I turned to look at Barry with my arms crossed. "Barry?" I ask. "Yeah." He replies coming over to our table. "Did you write this?" I ask him showing him the letter. His eyes widened.

"It sure looks a lot like my handwriting. But I didn't write it. I don't know a Rip Hunter." He said. As soon as Barry gave the letter back to be, his eyes went blank and he stared into nothingness.

He stood there for about fifteen minutes. "Barry!" I yelled. I stood up and shook him. He finally came back to Normal. "What happened you ok?" Caitlyn asks, being the doctor and all.

Barry gulped. "Guys, I just. I just had a flash back from the, the future."

----------------------------------------------

  Hey! I hope you guys liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this! Thanks for reading!