Chapter Four

Echo

  Len, Barry, Cisco, Caitlyn and the rest of the team were all at S.T.A.R Labs, we just got back from Jitters after Barry had a flashback from the future. Odd.

    "So how, how is that even possible?" Joe asked. "Time Travel." I said. "But that's not, that's impossible." Joe said.

    "Future Barry was trying to warn me about something, about going on the league with Rip Hunter who I have never met in my whole entire life." I sighed. "Well since you don't know now, maybe you will in the future. Take it from me Echo, I believe that future me is trying to stop you from making a decision that can cause your whole world to burn into flames, so maybe once that does happen, don't do it. Because I would never send something back in time unless it was necessary." Barry explained. I nodded.

"Barry's right. Elf, just Once this comes up, don't do it. For our sake, I can't loose you." Len said while walking over to me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'll be fine, Len." I say. "And Elf? Is that my new nickname from now on?" I ask him. "Ha ha. I guess so, I guess I was feeling the Christmas vibe." He sighs. "Christmas is like two months away, sweetheart." I say while pondering his moments.

"Well Thanks guys, I think Len and I are going to head home." I said, Len took his chin off my shoulder and he grabbed a hold of my waist. Caitlyn looked me in the eye.

"I'll come here first thing in the morning." I said. Everyone else nods, agreeing.

Soon Len and I walked out of the lab and headed home.

Finally a few minutes later.

Once Len and I take off our coats he says, "I was really worried about you earlier, Elf." He said as I turned to look at him. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's not your fault he said as he came closer to me, he moved my hair out of my face.

"Let me ask you something." I said.

    "I'll answer anything you want me to." He said.

   "How do you love an assassin?" I ask him while I burry myself in to his chest. He wraps his arms around me protectively.

"I don't. I love you." He said as he started to kiss me. I kissed him back, but then our lips broke apart from each other.

"And let me ask you something." Len said as our foreheads touched our lips only inches apart.

"What?" I ask.

"How do you love a criminal?" He asked me.

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love.

"I don't know, I just do. It just happened." I said.

"Really? It just happened?" He replied.

"Yep because you are the most handsome man in the universe of Multiverses." I replied.

He smiled.

"How much I love you, you will never know." He mumbled as his kissed my forehead.

"Hey what do you want for dinner? Chinese? Mexican? Italian?" I ask him. "How about let's go with your favorite Italian." He said.

"Alrighty then, if that's what you truly want. And you just did that to make me happy didn't you?" I ask him.

"No. I did it because I like Italian food." He replied jokingly.

I laughed and crossed my arms, we were an foot away from each other by now.

"Yes you did. You were worried about me earlier, and I know you love me and all you want is for me to be happy." I said.

"Score." He smiled.

So we needed up getting New York style pizza with some side salad with garlic knots of course, can't forget about those.

We ate like a bear we were both starving since it's been a long day and well I got to eat. Then we sat on the  couch, actually I laid down next to him.

-----------------------------------------

  I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays! Anyways so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and yes Echo's knew nick name is Elf, I didn't know if you caught it there, and don't forget to vote and comment!