Chapter 2-School and Pup

I made minor changes on the first chapter. So please read it.

3rd Person POV 
Everyone woke up to a loud noise coming from downstairs. Everyone ran downstairs to find Scarlett holding a pup that was whining with Suga next to her. "What happened?" Suho asked. "We were out hunting," Suga said, "we saw this pup while we were out." "It looks hurt," Hope said, "let me go heal it." Scarlett hands the pup over to Hope. "C'mon Hoseok," she walks back to their room with J-Hope behind her.

Hope's POV
I wonder what happened to this pup. I took the pup to J-Hope's and my room. I placed the pup on the extra bed we have for situations like this. I used my powers to put the pup asleep. While I was doing that, Hoseok was examining it. "It has a bullet in its leg," he says. He starts to remove it. After he gets it out, I healed it and wrapped a bandage around the wound. "I'm gonna get ready for school," I said, "if it wakes up, give it some food and make sure it doesn't use that leg." I went to the restroom and started get ready for school.

After I finished getting ready, I head downstairs. I see Chen when I walk into the kitchen. "Hi Chen Chen!" I said giving him a noogie. "Stahp!" he yells swatting away my hands. "Nah," I said smiling like the little troll I am. "You guys are truly brother and sister," Kai said from the door. "I do that to you too, Nini," Luna said next to him. Soon Chanyeol and Violet came into the kitchen. "Hurry up!" Suho yelled. "Ok!" we yelled back. We quickly ate breakfast and got into Suho's car. We drove off to school. When we we pulled up to school, we sensed something weird about it that our other schools didn't have. Vampires and werewolves. They could sense that there were humans too. Why are there vampires and werewolves here? I pushed that thought off to the side and got out of the car. "Bye Suho," we said. Suho drove off and we walked inside the school and to the office. People were staring at us. They were whispering stuff like "who're the hotties?", "damn! They're hot!", etc. This always happens. But all those words came from humans. Like werewolves, vampires also have soulmates. We walked into the office.

"You guys must be the new students," the lady behind the desk said. "Yeah," I said. "Here are your schedules," she said, "you guys will be split up into three different group and three students will be here to show you around." "Please take a seat right over there," she pointed to the chairs behind us. We sat down and waited.

Kyungsoo's POV
"Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Lay," the teacher called, "you guys can go now." The three of us went out of the classroom and to the office. When we got the office, we saw 3 handsome guys and 3 beautiful girls. "I'm Kyungsoo," I greeted. "I'm Baekhyun!" Baekhyun said. "I'm Lay," Lay smiled. "I'm Hope!" The girl that was relatively tall and had long, pure white hair smiled. Her hair was in a high ponytail. "I'm Luna," the girl with pink hair and a bow. "I'm Violet!" The girl with short brown hair waved. "I'm Chanyeol!" The really derpy giant said. "I'm Chen!" The trollish boy said. "I'm Kai," the tan one said. He's hot! "Do you guys have your groups set out," I asked. "Yeah," they replied. They went into their groups. "I'll take Kai and Luna," I said. "I'll take Chanyeol and Violet," Baekhyun said. "And I'll take Chen and Hope," Lay said. We separated into our groups and went different ways. We went to the cafeteria, gymnasium, and then the classes. "By any chance are you guys related?" I asked. "Actually, we are," Kai said, "we're twins." Ooooooooh. I nodded and we continued our tour. That makes sense. But the height difference though. Kai is so tall and Luna is short.

Lay's POV
I showed Chen and Hope their classes first then the gymnasium and cafeteria. Hope got really happy to see the strings room. Maybe she's a musician. Chen seemed happy about the choir room. Both seemed happy about the dance studio. "Hey Hope," I said. She hummed. "Are you by any chance playing a strings instrument?" I asked. "Yeah," she said, "I'm a violinist." "I've been playing since I was in fourth grade," she said. "Chen, you seemed happy about the choir room," I said, "are you a singer or like singing?" "Yeah," he said, "I've doing choir since it became a class that I could sign up for." "Are you guys dancers?" I asked. I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but it's my nature. "Yeah," they said in unison. Creepy... "We're dance partners," Chen smiled. That's cool. That smile makes him look cute! "One more thing," I said, "are you guys twins?" "You guys look alike a lot and you act very similar," I added. "Yes, we're twins," Hope said. We continued our tour.

Baekhyun's POV
I showed them their classrooms then the cafeteria and gymnasium. "Are you guys related?" I asked out of the blue. "We're twins," Violet said. So they're not dating! I might have a chance with Chanyeol! "Hey Chanyeol!" I said cheerfully. "What's up," he said. "Do have a girlfriend?" I asked. "Nah," he said. "What about a boyfriend?" I asked. "No," he replied, "why do you ask?" "Just wanted to know," I said. We continued walking to the gym. Then Violet comes up from behind me and whispers into my ear, "I know you like Chanyeol." That startled me a little. "Just tell him," she continues, "he likes you back." That sent shivers down my back. I glanced back at Chanyeol and it seems like he doesn't notice what's happening. I'll tell him some day how I feel.

Hope's POV
After the tour, we went to lunch. We went to our 6th hour after that. The rest of the day wasn't that hard. All we did was either watch videos or read. We grabbed our things and went outside to the entrance of the school. There, we saw Suho waiting for us. We got into his car and drove home. "How was school?" he asked. "I think I found my mate," Chanyeol, Chen and Kai said at the same time. There's that thing we do again. "Is it Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Lay?" The other girls and I said in unison. "Yes," they replied together. Man, we're a creepy bunch of siblings! My phone started to ring. It's Hoseok. I answered the call.

"Hello," I said. "The pup woke up and turned into its human form," he said. "The pup is a guy," he added. "Did you do the thing I told you to do?" I asked. "Yeah," he replied, "he ate quite a bit." "He doesn't seem to have a pack mark either," Hoseok added. "I'm guessing the pack he was born into abandoned him or the pack died away a little bit after he was born," I said. Once we get home, I ran up to my room. The boy seems to be sitting on the bed playing with a pen we have. Hoseok was sitting on our bed looking at his phone, glancing up every now and then to look at the boy.

"Hey there," I said softly, not to scare him. He looks up and smile. "Hi!" He greeted. Damn this boy is cheerful. "I'm Hope," I introduced myself, "what's your name?" "I'm Jimin," he said. "Why were you in the forest by yourself?" I asked. "I got abandoned by my pack," he said sadly. "It's okay," I hugged him, "you might be able to join our pack if you want." "Really!"he said. "I just need to ask our alpha," I said. I look over at Hoseok. "Hobi!" I called. "Yeah," he replied. "Did you tell Kris or Suho about Jimin, yet," I asked. "Not yet,"he replied. "I guess I'll have to tell them," I said. I went to Kris' and Suho's room. I knocked on the door. I hear a faint come in. I opened the door and I see Kris at his desk and Suho laying on the bed.

"The pup woke up and it's a boy," I said, "he got abandoned by his pack and was left in to forest." "Aaaawww," Suho said, "that's sad. Poor boy." "I was wondering if we could let him join our pack?" I asked. "I don't know Hope," Kris said. "Are you gonna let a helpless boy die in the wild when you could've helped him?" I said in a serious voice. Kris thought about it for a couple minutes. "Fine, I'll let the boy join the pack," he said. "Want me to sign him up for school?" Suho asked. "Yeah," Kris replied. Suho took out his Laptop and started doing his thing. I left the room and went back to my room. "I have good news, Jimin," I said, "you can stay with us!" "You're also gonna go to school with me and the others," I said. "Really?! Yay!" He cheered, "thank you so much!" That night at dinner was fun. I introduced Jimin to everyone. The ceremony for adding him to our pack will be tomorrow after school. After dinner, everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Jimin was stay in Hoseok and my room. We gave him some spare clothes and went to bed.

To my friends out there who don't know anything about BTS Hoseok and J-Hope are the same person Hoseok is his real name. Have a nice day!!!! Bye!!!!