Chapter 5- Chanbaek

Baekhyun's POV
Lunch
When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw the Chanyeol and the others at the table. I took a deep breath before walking over to him. Violet saw me and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and mouthed her a thanks. I tapped Chanyeol's shoulder. He turned around.

"Oh hey Baekhyun," he said. "Hi Chanyeol," I greeted, "can I talk to you privately?" "Sure," he said. We walked to our courtyard. We sat down at the bench. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" Chanyeol asked. "Well umm..." I started off, "I know we've only known each other for small amount of time, but I like you and I was wondering if you like me." "Of course I like you," Chanyeol said, "will you be my boyfriend?" "Of course I will!" I cheered. "I need you know something about me though," he said. "Let me guess," I said, "you're a werewolf?" "How did you know," he asked. I showed him the note that Violet gave me and a surprised face was on his face. "When did you get this?" He asked. "First hour," I replied. "Are you doing this because you love me or are you doing this because you want to know more about werewolves?" Chanyeol asked. "Both," I said, "but more of because I love you." "We should probably head back to the others," Chanyeol suggested. I agreed and we walked back to the others. On the way, we interlocked hands. When we got to the others, I saw Hope, Violet, and Luna fist bump. They planned this out didn't they.

"You guys seem happy," Violet said, "what happened?" "We're dating now," Chanyeol said. Everyone congratulated us. The bell rung and we continued our school day. At the end of the school day, Chanyeol decided to come with me and take Kyungsoo home. Then we'll go to his house. When we got in the care, Kyungsoo was confused.

"Why is he here?" Kyungsoo pointed at Chanyeol. "Why not," I said. When we arrived at Kyungsoo's house, we sat there for a little bit. After Kyungsoo got out of the car,we drove off to Chanyeol's house with him showing me the directions of his house.

"Hey Chanyeol?" He hummed, "who's the alpha of you pack and how many are in your pack?" "We have 22 pack members and our alpha is Chen's and Hope's brother's mate," he replied, "their brother's name is Suho and his mate's name is Kris." "Who would be alpha if Kris or Suho weren't there?" I asked. "Kris' little sister, L, or Hope," Chanyeol answered. "Why not Chen?" I questioned. "Well it would be Chen if he was older than Hope same thing with L and her twin brother, Luhan," Chanyeol explained. "Another set of twins!" I exclaimed, "how many do you have?!" "Six," he said. Damn that's a lot of twins. We pulled up to mansion. They have a nice place. When we walked inside, everyone greeted us.

"Hi Baekhyun!" Violet greeted me. I saw four people walking down the stairs. I know two of them are Hope and Chen, but I don't know the other two. "The one clinging to Hope is her mate, J-Hope or Hoseok," Chanyeol said, "and the other one is Suho." Luna, Kai, and two boys walk out from the kitchen. "The one with chubby cheeks is Xiumin," Chanyeol said, "the one that looks feminine is Xiumin's mate, Luhan." I saw two girls and two guys come in from the back door. "The tiny girl is L and the other one is Scarlet," Chanyeol said, "the bitch dragon is Kris and the other one is V, L's mate." We walked into the living room and saw a guy sleeping on the couch, a guy and girl talking, and a guy laying on the couch on his phone. "The one sleeping is Scarlet's mate, Suga," Chanyeol said, "the two that are talking are mates, Lilian and Jin. The one on his phone is Jungkook, Luna's Mate." When we walked into the kitchen, two guys were watching something and another guy was writing down something. "The two guys watching anime are Tao, the panda, and Sehun, the poker-face," Chanyeol explained, "the other guy is Rap Monster or Namjoon." We walked back to the main room and almost everyone was there. "Who's this person you brought home with you?" Kris asked. "This is my mate, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said. "Hello," I waved awkwardly. Everyone greeted me back and went back to what they were doing. We headed up to Chanyeol's room.

I laid down on his bed. Suddenly he climbed over me and started kissing me. Let's just say after that everything got very sexual. (A/N: I ain't gonna write a lemon/smut for y'all) After that sexual stuff, Chanyeol was about to bite my neck. "Are you sure you want to become a werewolf?" He asked. I nodded my head. He bit into my neck and I started feeling a heat running through my body. I started to get drowsy. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Chanyeol's POV
I tucked Baekhyun in and kissed his forehead before leaving my room. This is going to be a long couple weeks. The venom I put into Baekhyun has to make its way around his body and then the body has to get used to it.

2 Weeks Later
After eating breakfast, I headed upstairs and went to my room. When I walked in, I saw Baekhyun sitting there. "Baekhyun!" I cheered as I pulled him into a hug. "Chanyeol!" He hugged me back. "I missed you so much," I said. "How long was I out?" Baekhyun asked. "Two weeks," I said. "But you're a werewolf now," I said, "your senses should've been enhanced." "Mhm, I can hear and see a lot better now," he said. "Why don't we head down stairs?" I suggested. He agreed and we went downstairs to meet with the others.

New Chapter! Sorry it took so long and it's slightly shorter than usual. Hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day! Byeeeeeeee!!!!