Chapter one

Junior is now the boss of corner store, hunter is now just a normal delivery stork like everyone else. Of course pigeon is the sorter for the letters. Though for tulip? She is juniors girlfriend\employee.

Junior stood looking out the window which of course hunter had before him when he was boss. Junior started to remember the first time he met tulip, well threw the glass when he looked at her and also when he first talked to her. He adored feeling her skin touch him, it was a warm feeling in his stomach he could never get rid of.

He sighed, looking down at the ground. He lifted his head and fixed his eyes on tulip who was talking to a female stork.

"What is she doing?". Junior thought confused, then he chuckled knowing his precious little gem would of course not follow the instructions to leave the storks alone to do their jobs.

He raced into the elevator and headed to the second floor, tulip was still talking to the female stork.

Junior raced towards her with a smile that showed his teeth visibly. Tulip noticed him and smiled back with a friendly wave. He stood beside tulip looking at the female stork.

"I'm so sorry about her, go ahead and continue with your job". Junior said

The female stork nodded "yes sir".

She flew away back outside to deliver more packages, tulip giggled.

"I told you not to talk to them babe". Junior said

"Babe?". Tulip laughed

"Well you are my girlfriend, aren't you?". Junior replied

"Yeah I just never thought you would call me babe". Tulip giggled rubbing her arm.

Junior smiled at her and pecked her on lips "I always will, now I have to head back to my office". He continued "don't talk to anyone while their working babe". He winked

Tulip winked back at him "of course".

***

The clock landed at twelve o'clock, it was time to stop delivering for the night. Which meant that tulip had to head back home.

Tulip sighed looking up at juniors office and seeing him talking to some random stork. Junior realized she was looking at him and he winked at her without the stork noticing.

"I'm so tired". Tulips thought yawning.

Junior came down to the first floor she was at. He smiled at her and took her hand and dipped her, she giggled standing back up.

"I gotta head home, I love you". Tulip said

Junior sighed "why can't you stay?". He replied grabbing her hand with his wing.

"Because, I told them I would stay with them tonight".

Junior nodded "ok, love you babe".

"Love you to, bye". Tulip smiled taking her new made airplane and flew away.

Junior watched her zoom away into the sky, he sighed almost crying. He wanted a night with her. Though he had forgotten of destiny, diamond destiny.