Chapter two

Junior froze as he heard tulips voice rise from behind him.

"Junior! It's almost Christmas, anything you want?".

Junior gasped turning around.

"All I want for Christmas is you". He replied with a smile.

Tulip rolled her eyes and laughed "tell me, come on!".

"I'm telling you the truth".

Tulip hugged him tightly, he smiled as they broke apart from the hug.

"Now tell me". Tulip said

"Ok fine, I want...hmmm". Junior continued "I want a new tie!".

Tulip stood there confused "a new tie? Really?".

Junior nodded "it has to be red and I want your name signed on it".

Tulip blushed "ok fine, if that's what you really want".

"Of course it's what I want". Junior replied leaning in to kiss her but failed when a stork barged in.

"SIR! WE HAVE LOST THE BABY'S ADRESS!". The stork yelled nervously

Junior sighed "remember jake, we always make a clone of the address".

Jake sighed in relief "I remember now sir!".

Junior nodded and gave the (I forgot the name of the stone thing that had the address on it for the baby to be delivered at so I'll just call it the idol, I don't know XD).

Jake took the idol and flew away to deliver the baby, junior sighed turning back towards tulip. As junior turned back to her, she was gone. Junior laughed and stared out the window.

***
"Alright hannah, junior is up in his office". Tulip replied to the red feathered female stork.

"Thanks tulip,I know why junior is dating you now". The stork replied happily.

Tulip smiled and nodded as the female stork walked away.

"Ahh..I'm so lucky to be dating junior". Tulip thought with a sigh.

Tulip walked along each stork and looked up into the sky seeing storks fly back and fourth among the bright sun. Tulip smiled brightly looking at the ledge where she made jet packs to help the other birds fly even though they couldn't, it was the first time junior had ever talked to her. It was the first time they met, on a ledge where she almost killed herself and the other birds.

Tulip gasped as she crashed into a stork, she didn't know who it was sense she was pounded to the ground. Tulip opened her eyes and saw junior his mouth wide as he helped her up and kissed her.

"I'm so sorry babe!". Junior exclaimed "I'll make it up to you!".

Tulip giggled as she pat his head "it's fine babe, I was just on my way up to the office after you".

Junior sighed in relief with a smile on his face "well then, I was gonna ask you once you got up there if you wanted to go on a date, I mean I was gonna ask her after jake I interrupted us but you ran off".

"OHHH...sorry about that, I had forgotten that jade needed help with Something and I thought it would be a perfect time to race away when jack entered your office". Tulip remembered.

Junior nodded "well it doesn't matter anyway, so that date?". He asked

"Of course babe!". Tulip agreed kissing him.