Chapter 1 : The Day I Meet You

The chirping sound heard from outside of the door, waking me up better than the alarm.

"Hoamm," I yawn while throwing my hand to the air and stretch. 

I rub my eyes before tilting my head slowly to the side. My clock was there still ticking. 

"It's six..."

It's indeed too early for me to wake up. Moreover, this is Saturday. I don't need to wake up early. 

I groan after realizing that it's why my clock didn't ring. 

I pull my blanket aside then sliding my feet off the bed until they reach the cold ground. I think I set the aircon too cold last night since my room is now dead freezing.

My hand hardly reach the remote before finally turning it off. I should wake up soon or later, seeing ruckus is already heard from outside along with the chirping sound.

This is right in the middle of the city so there can't be possibly any bird wandering out of my window. 

It is my aunt's bird. She is been staying for the last half-year. 

My aunt was in depression back then because of the loss of my uncle. Last year, my uncle died because of cancer. 

Of course, my aunt was really shocked since she never acknowledges the disease and uncle never told her too. She was in the same state for months. 

Adding to that, my aunt only lived with him without any child. It doubled the devastation she had when uncle was gone. 

So my parents decided to invite my aunt to stay at our house. 

Well, I have no problem with it. She is a fun person, to begin with, and I certainly cannot leave her alone in that state.

It looks like it worked anyway. After staying in my house for a while, she gradually became brighter and started to accept the reality.

Well, even probably too much, like today.

"HI DARLING! GOOD MORNING!"

Her blasting cheerful voice rings in my ear right after I opened the door.

"How's your sleep?" She continued, still with the same tension. She is currently standing in front of her room's door which is next to mine. 

It is my aunt, Liliana or aunt Lili. 

She is wearing a blue flower printed house dress. along with slippers in the same color. A fashionable, cozy, and 'according to her age' clothes. 

"Good morning, aunty. I sleep well. " I replied. 

My aunt approached me with a big smile, "Now, come on! The food won't go to your belly by themselves" She then holds my hand and lead me downstairs. 

"Good Morning!" we said together.

 "Good morning too. What's with the ruckus? It's Saturday, you never been this early," said a 30-year-old woman with long brown hair, a cream-colored dress, a pink apron, white slippers and with a pan in her left hand and a plate complete with spoon and fork on her right hand. 

It's my mom Yuina Sakura.

"Yui, can you prepare an umbrella or a raincoat? It looks like there will be a storm," said a man with a light grey shirt and 3/4 black pants with a spoon in his hand.