Chapter 7: The Day I Meet You, Different Means

"Huff.."

A girl stood in front of a mirror. Checking her look. She braided her hair, and wear a pink sweater.

"Yosh! All set!"

Yes, today is Nijika's first day at work. Well technically, it called work, but it more like being a .......... friends. Yeah, she is a helping-friend for real.

After ensured her look, she grabbed her bag and ran to downstair. 

"Good morning mom, dad, Aunty!"

"Rise and shine dear! Oooh WOW! You look,"  Liliana paused, "Marvelous!!"

"Yeah, seems like the monster dress up today." tease Kiyohiko.

"Hehehe, thank you aunty" Nijika quickly sat beside his father after punching him.

"Now now, let's breakfast first" Yuina said while preparing the breakfast on the table.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

Yuina was washing the dishes when Nijika started the conversation after finishing her food. "Mom, I will go home late today. I have a little plan to do after school."

"Ouh..... is it a date?" Liliana merged with a smirk, which success leaving Nijika blush.

"No!!!! I have something to do with my friend,-"

"Really??????" she smirk again.

"Yeesss!!!"

That endless tease-and-teased stops, thanks to Yui. "Okay okay, but remember to arrive home at 6.30 PM okay?"

"Roger that! Come on dad!" She said while walking outside. "Bye mom! Bye aunty!"

Kiyohiko only can exhale by seeing his daughter, "Bye Lili," he kiss Yui's cheek, "Bye Yui!"

"Take care!"

--------------------------------------------------------- 

"Nika! How about Shibuya after this?" As always, Hana's still hyped, even after that worst maths class. Thank goodness, it's the last class for today. "Kuru's already agreed. How bout' you?"

"Hm," that girl took her phone and started to type something to someone, "Sorry i have plan today. Gomen!" she said, making an apologetic face.

"Plan? You? Making plan? Not with us?" 

"Don't say that, Kuru. You're making me look like a unsocial person." she giggled.

"Well, but isn't it unusual for you to have one? You never went with your family after school and you don't have any part time..."

"Uhm.. Yeah.. I need to meet someone-"

"I thought you never wanna hangout with someone else beside us, because you feel uncomfortable?"

"Ah.. No, it's-"

"Is it Tsukiuta?" Hana burst, leaving Nika freezed.

"Right?" she said, folding her hands and make a serious face.

Nika never meant to keep it a secret from them. She's only afraid that the fact that she's meeting Tsukiuta, which of course will be more than once, is making her friends ...... upset? Dunno. She only think that it's a bad idea since they, especially Hana, already been a Tsukiuta's fans for a while.

"I'm right, aren't i?"

"Hmm..... yes.." 

 "Then why don't you tell us sooner?"

"Eh? Ah, i thought you'll be..."

"Jealous? Upset?"

"Yeah..."

Kuru can only watch in between them, silently.

"Why would i be, you dummy?!" Hana let out a little laugh.

"Eh?"

"Why would i be jealous? My bestfriend is my idol's friend! I can ask for their photographs, album, secret, everything from my friend! And the best part is you'll be the one who ask them, and i don't need to do any efforts! Right?"

She flicked Nika's forehead before continuing her words, "so don't feel sorry towards me, cause i'll use you later too! Kay?" she smiled.

Holding back her joy, Nika threw a big smile and hug her bestfriends, "You guys are definitely the best!"

"Even though, i didn't do anything." Kuru giggled.

"Of course we are! Now go and get going, Miss Nijika!" Hana said patting Nika's back.

"Okay," she released her hug and took her bag, "Contact you later!" she said before lil sprinting out of the class, leaving her bestfriends smiled at her.

 "Hana... Are you okay?"

"Thank god... she smile like that again.." Hana said looking at a blank space, where her bestfriend left.

Kuru stared worriedly at her, even though she agreed to her words.

  --------------------------------------------------------- 

"Ah, Hajime-san? Yeah, I'm walking out of my school." She talked on the phone while little sprinting out of her school to the gate. "Eh? Yes, i'm almost ther-"

"You'll trip if you keep running like that." he said, smiling slightly.

He leaned to the gate, with his phone on his right hand.

Oh my gosh, that's a crime!

"Ah yes, sorry." Nika shyly smiled.

Hajime giggled, "Come on, we gonna be late." He started to walk to his car with Nika behind him.

He got into the car after letting Nika enter first, and the car started moving.

"Uhm.. so it's only you today?"

"Yeah, everyone's at home. Are you unsatisfied because there's only me?" he said, smiling and tilting his head.

"Ah... no, i am not! It's nothing! I just want to ask." 

Urgh! How can i hide my face?!! I must be blushing like crazy right now!

Nika went crazy, even though she tried to held it back.

  ---------------------------------------------------------   

Cute. She is.

Blushing because of that.

Eh? 

Damn, what am i thinking?!

Why am i blushing too?

Gosh........ this is harder than i thought.

He covered his red face with his hand, facing the window.

  -------------------------💜-------------------------------- 

Hello folks!!!!!

I'm back, finally.

Sorry for being inactive and the update.... okay you get it.

I'll try to be more active from now.

Thank you for reading!

Look forward to the next episode!

Ciao!  

-R