1

Tyler stood in front of his locker and twisted it open. A note fluttered out, tiny words were printed on to it.
you're cute.
Tyler smiled to himself and looked around. Everybody else was busy, talking to friends, walking to class some even making out against the cold lockers.

Tyler looked back down at his little note and smiled again. He looked around again cautiously before folding the note and placing it in his school bag.

Mark and Amy were the first to notice. They noticed Tyler smiling a lot more, how distant he has become, how he seemed actually excited for school tomorrow. After a few sneaky texts to eachother and a few worried glances at eachother, they decided to ask him about it.

Amy and Mark, hand in hand, approached Tyler carefully.
"Hey, is everything okay Tyler? You actually seem excited for school tomorrow," Amy asked, Mark chucking beside him.
"hmm? I'll show you later," he hummed, slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out of the school's doors.

They past a group of jocks, crowding around a small boy. Amy shuffled a little closer to Mark as they past them.
"FAG. WORTHLESS FAG. FUCKING NERD." The words stabbed each of them in the heart, every word seemed like a bullet as they watched them beat the boy until he passed out.

The jocks laugh and kick the motionless body. They leave the body, bumping him in the shoulder as they walk past.

Tyler sighed and walked over to the boy. He put a finger to his wrist and sighed in relief.
"He's still breathing. Help me carry him," Tyler says as he picks him up. He's light like a grain of rice as they carry him to the nurses office.

He pushed the door open as the receptionist looked over his body. The reception was lovely, she and her wife worked at the school. The tattoos that littered her arms marked her, shaved thin black hair defined her and a small smile claimed her. She sighed.
"Millie? Ethan's here again, cmon lovelies, I'll bring him in." She says as she opens the door for them. A small lady in a nice blouse and shorts smiles at them.
"Hello! If you put Ethan on that bed for me, I'll ask you some questions just about what happened, okay?" They nod and the nurse scribbles something down on her notepad.

"Did you see it happen?" Millie asked, ready to write. Amy leans against Mark as Tyler looks up.
"Yeah, the jocks were kicking him and punching him. Felix and Ken I think their names were," Tyler says, watching the boy, Ethan, as he lay on the bed unconscious. Millie nods at Tyler's response and looks over the boy's body.
"You were smart to bring him in quickly. You can leave, I'll get him cleaned up and get those boys to the principal." She says, opening the door for them.

The part about this that was so shocking was that part of Tyler told him to stay.

-
This was meant to be a phanfic but then tythan happened.