Chapter 28

Why can't you hold me in the street ?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor ?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that ?
Cause I'm yours

             If only we confessed to each other faster, I believe we can act like a couple. I still remember how you saved me from Soohyuk's people. You rejected me only want to make sure that I will be fine. It still clear how you confessed to me with that three later. I remember it clearly. Is it everything late ?

Why can't I say I'm in love ?
I wanna shout from rooftop

                I want to tell everyone that I love you and my heart still with you. It been 5 years and my heart still loyal to you. I really want to tell you that we love each other in past but I believe if Kyungsoo found out about that, he will bring you somewhere that I will never meet you. I don't want that happen.

Do Hyunsong POV

" I kept this since our first meeting. Call me whatever you want but I love you "

" I love you, Hyunsong "

                Another day with the same dream. I sighed and went downstairs. Why so many file here ? I checked each file. All of this file from office. Is it Kyungsoo forget his file. Geez, this penguin already old now. I putted all of that file in one bag. I guess I need to bring this to Kyungsoo.

                I drove to our company. I parked my car before got off. I headed to his office. His secretary greet me friendly. Kyungsoo good in taking employee. No wonder he can be so successful. I knocked his door before opened his door. He not here. Maybe out somewhere. I putted bag with fail on his table.

                I found a weird letter on his table. Is it fine for me to open it ? I takes a look at that letter until I saw Soohyuk named on that letter. Suddenly the door opened, I quickly slides that letter into my pocket. Kyungsoo looked stress but when his eyes caught something he immediately smile. He ran to me and hugged me.

" Thank you so much " he hugged me happily. Geez, this penguin never -

" Thank you so much " oh my. Another weird voice. I pushed Kyungsoo slowly. My head felt a bit dizzy.

" Are you okay ? " Kyungsoo asked me worriedly.

" I'm fine " I smiled weakly.

" Ah, I promised with Changwook to go lunch with him " I said and left his office.

              Lied. I never make promised with Changwook to go lunch together. He already told me that he can't company me today since he had something to handle. I just want to run from Kyungsoo. I don't want he look at my conditions especially he just calm after stress. I took a deep breath and went to my car.

              My vision started blur. I saw a guy hugged me tightly with the same reason as Kyungsoo. I can't see his face clearly but he familiar. I opened my car door. I felt real lily dizzy now. I tried to call someone as long not my brother.

" Hyunsong " that what I heard before everything went black.

Byun Baekhyun POV

             I drove to Kyungsoo's office. Kyungsoo said he have something to say that he need to meet me as soon as possible. I parked my car. I was about to enter his company when i saw someone familiar. My eyes widened when i found out that Hyunsong. She slowly fell to ground.

" Hyunsong " i ran to her and she faint on my lap.

              I saw her car opened. I carried her into car and drove to hospital. I tried to reach there as soon as possible. When we reached, i carried her to get doctor. I putted her in bed and they pushed her to treatment room. Please be fine, Hyunsong.