Chapter 34

Do Hyunsong POV

             I don't know that Kyungsoo will spill the truth when I just scared them. It a bit funny but I'm happy. If I didn't scared them, he won't tell me the truth. Actually I love their worried, scared, priceless face when I teased them. Okay, put everything behind I still have something that should be finish tonight.

" A person that should be kill is you, Soohyuk ! " I pointing my gun to him. His eyes widened. I know his people pointing their gun to me.

" If you want he die, shot me " I warned them but my eyes didn't leave Soohyuk.

" I remember everything so I just continued my second plan which kill you " I smirked. Soohyuk didn't say anything.

" We arrived " I heard Changwook from my earpiece. On time.

             He moved closer to me. He brave than what I'm thinking. He kicked the gun away but I'm fast enough to bring him down to ground. I got behind him while hold both of his hand. He groaned in pain. Suddenly I felt sting on my left shoulder. I checked on my shoulder and saw blood.

" Hyunsong " Baekhyun called me worriedly.

            I slowly lose my strength which his hand lose from my grip. He rolled around that made he on top of me. He smirked before started beating me. He stopped after he saw how badly I'm injured. He got off from me. This freaking hurt.

" Turn on the bomb " Soohyuk ordered.

           I tried to get up and walked to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Both of them gave me worried look. I opened Kyungsoo's tied so he can help Baekhyun. They really happy. I can't help but smile. My cheeks hurt badly so my smile can't be showing.

" Don't be happy so fast " That voice.

            He pointing the gun to Baekhyun. I know his target was Baekhyun since before. Oh no. He pulled the trigger. I ran and pushed him from way.

//Bang//

" Hyunsong ! "

" Leave this building "

Byun Baekhyun POV

             My eyes got teary when I saw Hyunsong laying on ground covered with blood. She got shot twice that really hit me. She saved me twice which she got hurt twice because of me. I felt sorry to her. I went to her and tried to carry her. Kyungsoo tried to open the door.

" On my right pocket have speaker, say we need help inside to Changwook " She whispered weakly. I nodded and tried to check her right pocket.

" We need help inside " I said through that speaker. She smiled when she saw me.

" Thank you for believing me " she said.

" Don't talk. You will lose blood " I ordered.

                Suddenly the door opened. Revealed three people with gun. I shocked at first until he gestured us to leave. One of them took Hyunsong from me and carried her. We followed him from behind. Is it police and ambulance already outside since early ?

               The ambulance drove us to hospital nearby. We followed where they brought her. Of course we stopped in front emergency ward. Please be fine, Hyunsong. I don't know what will happen if I lose you again. Kyungsoo sat on chair at waiting side worriedly. His only sister putted her life in danger only to save us.

               I can understand how much he will hate himself if something bad happen to Hyunsong. I pulled out my phone and was about to call someone, I saw them walking to my way. They here. I mean Chanyeol and Kai. They looked at a guy who carried Hyunsong before to us. Is it them know each other ?

" We need to leave " my jaw dropped when I heard Kai said like that.

" No, I want to stay until everything settle down ! " before I could replied Kyungsoo already shouted. Wait what with him ? I turned my head to him. I saw two guy in black suit in front of him.

" You can't force me ! " I back to people in front of me.

" You leaving us in no choice " Chanyeol exclaimed. What ?

              Chanyeol carried me on his shoulder. I never got carry like this and why they do this ? I punched Chanyeol's back a lot of times. I checked not only me that got carrying here. Kyungsoo also got carrying by his people. What I know next, Chanyeol putted me in car. He quickly locked the door. Why I being treated like this ?

************
Sorry for not updating. I'm not in good mood these past days. Today was the worst day ever. I can't go to Exo concert and something hurt my feeling  (╯︵╰,)