Chapter 2

I drowned out the sounds of  noisy teens

No way that really happened

Girls and guys a like ramble about their day to day life and about how "Jessica is stupid" blah blah blah

"Mark's such a liar humph"

But all my attention was focused on Sam listening and analyzing his thoughts I know it seems quite invasive but I try my best not to hear anything that's not my business

She's looking over here

She? I wonder who he's talking about. This probably one of the thing I shouldn't listen to. I shook my head breaking my focus away from Sam. When I looked up Marcie sat down smirking at me.

"What?" I questioned lightly laughing

"Your were listening"

I chuckled coolly "I don't what you're talking about Marce"

"I was listening to you listen" she rolled her eyes and followed with "why do you even try to lie to me" I shrugged my shoulders and we both broke out laughing. I couldn't help but feel like someone was in my head.

Later I was home in my room sloppily painting a picture of my dream last night which was pretty normal. Marcie had even been here earlier but left just a while ago due to her mom calling her home. She seemed nervous but I dismissed it said goodbye and she was on her way.

I heard the front door open and close and I knew whoever just walked in I didn't know. My whole body tensed until my mom called for me to come "meet someone". Yay. Not really.

A young woman who's energy read to me as uptight in some way stood quietly in the doorway.

"Danelle-"

She never calls me by my full name. I look at her bewildered but she continued to speak

- this is grace she's a friend from work-"

Her lips said friend but her energy said boss

"-grace this is danelle"

I laughed nervously and step forward to shake her hand. The biggest most stress inducing chill ran down my spine.

Her sickening tone dripped slowly "me and your mom our just going out to night I just knew I had to meet you" and with that my mom smiled and they turned to leave. The door shut but I didn't move I stood shell shocked something about that women was not right; but maybe I'm over reacting.

Someones screaming lots of people are screaming.

I toss turn in my bed showing clear stress from the in going dream.

White walls. White ceilings. White bed with white sheets. White I look down panicked. Hospital gown.

Screaming.

Someone opened the door to the room I'm in. He looked like a doctor or a scientist.

"Help me" I screamed pleading at him. His blank expression quickly turned sinister. He grabbed me by the arm violently ripping me from my room.

ScReAmInG!

Two burly men drug me kicking in attempts to fight back pure fear and anger building within me. At the end of the long endless hallway stood.........her...

SCREAMING!!!!

Suddenly I lost it anger filled my raging powers the men holding me went flying in to the walls the skulls cracking from the impact. Other people trying to contain me ran at me but fell like bricks when I snapped the necks. Suddenly grace was in front of me. She forced a syringe into the vein in my neck then there was nothing.

No screaming just black darkness.

I woke up in a pool of sweat and tears.