Truth or Dare (Teen Titans)

PLEASE NOTE: I don't own Teen Titans.

"Hey, it's a perfect night! Let's play truth or dare!!" Robin invited everyone to play the infamous game. Everyone-even Raven-agreed to play. "Okay, Cyborg, truth or dare?" Beast Boy said with a devilish smile. "Dare!!" Cyborg challenged him. "I dare you to eat some tofu!!" Cyborg frowned. As he went to the cabinet to get his tofu, he was regretting saying dare. He took the tofu out of the box and ate it. "Jeez, BB, how do you eat this?!" Beast Boy shrugged. "Raven, truth or dare?" Raven put down her book. "Dare." Cyborg thought for a bit. "I dare you to take the ice and put it down your leotard and keep it there!!" Raven shrugged and wales to the fridge. She put the entire ice tray down her leotard. At first it felt a little uncomfortable, but after a few seconds she shrugged and sat back down. "Beast Boy, truth or dare?" Raven asked him. "Truth." Beast Boy had a devilish grin again. "Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?" Beast Boy frowned "yes..." The titans laughed. "Ok, ok, Robin, truth or dare?" Raven went again. "Truth." He folded his arms. "What's your computer password?" Robin panicked. It was iluvstarfire5. "Um, it's 'boywonder32'" he lied. "Your lying." Raven smiled. "How do you know?!" Robin panicked even more. "I'm a telepath. Remember?" Robin gave in. "Fine. It's iluvstarfire5." Starfire blushed. "Starfire truth or dare?" Beast Boy said. "The dare." She replied. "I dare you to put on one of Robin's uniforms!"