Truth or dare pt 2 (Teen Titans)

PLEASE NOTE: I do not own Teen Titans.

Robin put his hands on his head. "Okay. One moment please." Starfire walked to Robin's room. About two minutes later she came out and walked into the living room wearing Robin's uniform, cape mask and all. His uniform is in was incredibly tight, Robin had to stop himself from looking further down her neck. "Are you happy Cyborg?" Cyborg started to drool. He stopped. "You betcha." He looked at the R. Robin painfully nudged him. "What?" He whispered. "Like you weren't looking at the R?" He hated to admit it to himself, but of course he was, he was a boy after all. "Perverts." Raven mumbled. "Robin, truth or dare?" Cyborg asked. "Dare." Cyborg grinned. "I dare you to tell Starfire how much you love her!" Robin moaned in his throat. He went over to Starfire. "Starfire, since the first day we met, I have always loved you. Your a kind and beautiful girl, and I know you would never choose a stupid boy like me to be the lucky boyfriend of yours. You pro-" Starfire cut him off. He had kissed him. His mask went wide, but eventually, he closed his eyes. After it was all finished, the titans stopped doing their wide mouthed faces, Robin got down on one knee. "Starfire of Tamaran, will you be my girlfriend?" She laughed. "Oh of course, I feel the same way about you!!"