Levi x Dancer! Reader - A Beautiful Day for Dancing

(F/n) first name
(L/n) last name
(E/c) eye colour
(H/c) hair colour
(H/l) hair length
(F/c) favourite colour
(Fav flower) your favourite flower

I had been sick with the flu and on bed rest for 2 weeks and then restricted to light duties for the last week as I still had not been feeling very well and I was going stir crazy. My friends were nice enough to come and visit and keep me company but I just wanted to get back into training again so today i decided that's all about to change. When I woke up this morning I could see the weather was beautiful, I was feeling well, had a good amount of energy and to top it off it was a scheduled day off. So I decided to take the opportunity to do a light stretching session and practice my dancing which I had really not been able to do since joining the scouts.

I changed into my long black tights with (f/c) waist band and matching (f/c) knee high socks and (f/c) crop top and a black hoodie over the top. I grabbed my yoga mat and headed down for breakfast. My friends were all there already and I grabbed my plate and went and sat with them.

"Hey (f/n)!" Eren was always the first to greet me. He was such a sweetie.
"Hi Eren." I smile at him and as always he blushes. Eren has a bit of a crush on me and it's not that I don't like him it's just there is a certain raven haired shorty that has caught my eye. I know, I know never in a million years would he want an average cadet like me. I sigh at the depressing thought. Anyway I don't think he is really the 'having a girlfriend' type. Not that you can blame him. He has lost so many people in his life that letting someone in is just asking to get hurt. I actually agree with him on that one. So I'll just admire from afar. There is nothing wrong with admiring that toned body of his now is there? I glance over to the table where Captain Levi is usually with the senior officers and to my surprise he is looking over at us sipping his tea with a very bored expression on his face while Hanji is talking to him very enthusiastically. He doesn't seem too impressed and it makes me smile. Oh crap I just smiled at him. I quickly turn back to the others and take my seat next to Armin feeling a hint of pink flush my cheeks.

"So what does everyone have planned on their day off?" I asked looking around at everyone in their casual clothes. It's so strange to see everyone out of uniform. Everyone looked so relaxed and happy. Today was going to be a good day.

"A bunch of us are thinking of going into town to do some shopping and grab some lunch. Would you care to join us (f/n)?" Mikasa asks.

"Actually I think I am going to take the opportunity to sneak some dance practice in seeing as I am feeling a lot better today and it's been soooooo long since I got to practice."

"Oh that's great you're feeling better (f/n)." Armin had been so worried about me. Eren and him actually brought me flowers when I was stuck in bed. That reminds me I never thanked the third person who brought me flowers and never left a note.

"Oh yeah I have been meaning to ask who gave me the (fav flower)s? You guys came and gave me the two beautiful bunches of flowers and when I woke up the next morning there was a third bunch next to my bed and well I wanted to thank them." I look around looking for someone's expression to give them away.

"OOooOooooOooooOo someone has a secret admirer" Sasha pipes up from across the table a bit too loud.

"Shhh Sasha not so loud geez! It's not like that, I must have been asleep when they came and I feel bad I never got to say thanks." I tried to not look as flustered as I felt. Could I have a secret admirer? Who could it be...? Jean, it's probably Jean... I'll just ask him. He can never lie to me successfully, I am always calling him out on his bulshit. "Jean was it you who brought them?" I look him straight in the eye waiting for his reaction.