Wait... What???

Nyx POV

"Do you want me to take over, Nyx?" My dad links me.

"Yes please. I have to talk to these two and inform the Triplets of Balance about this. It's worse because they're twin brothers, rather than just one." I reply, inwardly groaning

I then lead them out of the room and out back to the 'gardens'. Once outside, they try to corner me against the wall, only to have me jump over them and land facing their backs.

"I suggest you sit and tell me who the hell you two are before I hurt you. I can and will, nor do I give two shits if you care or not."

"I don't know about him, but I value my life. The silent asshole's name is Rex, and I'm the asshole's twin, Rafael." The boy with the burnt-gold colored hair and sea blue eyes says.

"I'm not the asshole! I just don't like being threatened." The one with russet colored hair and emerald green eyes says, who must be Rex, and the one who talked before must be Rafael.

They both then tried to surround me. In response, I drop and slip out of their reach, resulting in them bro-hugging each other, much to their anger. They growl at me and the one named Rex whines "Why won't you let us touch you?"

"Has your mother told you two the prophecy?" I ask

"What prophecy?"

"When you get home, ask her. Until then, you're not touching me, and I'm not touching you. Now, back to the meeting. I don't want to have another issue between Angels and Demons. We'll speak more later." I reply and turn, leaving them in the gardens.

🐼🐶🐼🐶🐼🐶🐼🐶

On my way back to the meeting, I take a slight detour. Fiddling with my necklace, I call upon the Triplets of Balance. They appear as my necklace is settling back into its place between my breasts.

"Nyx, why'd you call us?" The Goddess of Tranquility, or the 'good' triplet asked.

"The prophecy may be in play." I reply

"Wait, you didn't just say what I thought you said, did you, Lucifer's Daughter?' The God of Misfortune, or the 'grey' triplet asked.

"I did. Last I knew, they were in the gardens."

"I knew that prophecy would just spell trouble for you, my dear." The Goddess of the Chase, or the 'evil' triplet said

"Wait, what prophecy are you talking about?" Rafael says from behind me.

"Who the hell are they?" Rex adds, meaning the Triplets.

I whirl around and glare at them. "One, your mother knows the prophecy, and when you get home, ask her. Two, these three are the Triplets of a Balance, or the Goddess of Tranquility, God of Misfortune, and the Goddess of the Chase." Turning back to the Triplets, I tell them, "I'll call you three when I know I won't get interrupted again. If you get anything, feel free to summon me to tell me, Triplets of Balance. I have to go inform my father and the others about the prophecy."

"Of course, my dear. We'll talk soon." The Goddess of Tranquility replied, then all three disappear.

I turn back to my mates, and tell them "I have to go."

Leaving them behind me, I walk the short distance back to the meeting.

"We have a problem." I announce, walking in.

"What's the problem?"

"The prophecy is in play."

Seconds later, the shock has passed and the room is filled with gasps, swearing or panic flyers (People who fly because of panic).