Prologue

Words:- 811.

Song:- Ed Sheehan love me.

Hermione's P.O.V

Then I walked up to all my friends "I had such a crazy dream" I told everyone.

As I told them the dream I saw Draco enter the hall, he looked at me before quickly walking out.

"Excuse me" I told everyone as I stood "I need the bathroom" then I walked off.

I looked at Ron who smirked knowingly and I smiled at him.

I ran out and caught up with Draco "Malfoy?"

"Go away mudblood" he snapped.

"See now your just being rude! I see straight through your act Malfoy!" I walked closer.

"Shut up your effecting my pure blood lungs"

"You and I both know you don't care about that"

He stared at me for a moment before covering his emotions "I said go the fuck away. Mudblood" that must have hurt him more then me!

I stood in front of him "you see you just complicate things, you could call me a beautiful witch instead of calling me a mudblood and trying to act tough"

"W-what did you say?"

"Well you told me that mudblood meant beautiful witch" I said.

He looked at me in shock before nudging past me.

"Shut up m-granger" he started walking away.

"A boy once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person for you might cut yourself on their shattered pieces" I said and he stopped.

He turned to me "our scars told many story's Draco, how do you expect me to forget that" I whisper.

He smiled and we ran into each other's arms.

He held me arm length "what's your name?"

"What?" I giggled.

"What is your name?"

"Hermione granger-" then I remembered something and smiled "but you can call me Mrs Malfoy"

He slammed his lips into mine and kissed me.

He rested his forehead against mine "h-how?" He whispered brokenly "I thought I lost you"

"Shhh now" I whispered back.

Then I pulled away.

"Draco I have something to tell you" I looked behind draco's shoulder as his back faced the canteen and pansy stood there smiling.

She nodded and I looked back at Draco.

"What?"

"Draco... I'm-"
*****
"Your what?" He frowned and stepped closer.

"I'm p-"

"Miss granger! Do you care to enlighten me as to why you have not attended my class for the last week" one of the professors snapped as they came towards me.

Oh man! That's like the worst timing in wizard history.

"U-um I haven't been well professor. But I'll catch up as I always do"

"Oh my dear I know, I'm sorry for snapping you are one of my top students I should never have doubted you"

"That's okay"

"Well why don't you come with me now and we will get you caught up in no time" she suggested.

I hate life!

I looked back at Draco and sighed "of course, I'll be right there"

"Of course you will. Because your smart, I will see you in a second but you better hurry before your behind on other subjects as well miss granger"

I looked back at Draco before kissing him on the lips and resting my forehead against his.

"Can't I just go back to sleep" I groaned making him chuckle and run his fingers through my hair.

"It will be okay, if anyone can catch up it's my beautiful wife" he whispered to me before kissing me again.

He pulled away "oh! What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh that I-" I looked at his face and sighed "that I love you of course"

"Are you sure that's what it was?"

"It does not matter, I have to go. Wait for me at my dorm later okay"

"Of course, my princess" he kissed me once more before I giggled and pulled away.

"Draco I really have to go" I laugh.

"Mmmmm one me!" He pecks my lips six more times before letting me go.

I smiled at him until I turned away and my smile dropped.

Out of everything I've classed you as Hermione, not Once was it a coward.

I groaned as I walked to the class.
***
"Did you tell him?" Pansy said as she linked my arm.

"I haven't got down to it, I was going to then one of the teachers showed up and messed it all up"

"Well I guess there's always another day, after all this year is going to be quite uneventful now"

But what they didn't know is how wrong they really were.

A/N

And we are back!

With all our amazing family.

With new friendships AND relationships unfolding.

Hell maybe even someone from the dead.

But the question is. If you could bring anyone back. Who would it be.

Fred?

Crab?

Sirius?

Snap?

Lupine?

And why?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

DB.