|2•7| Betrayal

"...it hurts."

You cry and you plead. No one's gonna help you. Why is the world so cruel, you ask. No one will understand how you feel. All they care about is there own selfish desires.

Betrayal is a word you'll never forget.

The person you use to be, happy. Smiling bright as ever holding hand and hand with the man you love. Why did you love him? He was always making you smile, his arrogance made you jealous of how he is just so proud of who he is...something you can never say so yourself. The fact he tells you he loves you everyday and how beautiful you are..it was what made you heart pound.

Sitting on the rooftop of Aoba Johsai with his head on your lap, ruffling your fingers through his macchiato locks, you smile at the pleasant moment wanting it to be like this forever. He looks up at you and gives you a huge grin, and you give a blush in return. Once again he tells you how much he loves you. But little did you know deep down inside him, day by day he was getting tired of saying those three words.

The day you found out was truly heartbreaking. You were in your room, studying for finals and you looked at your clock. It read 7:42. It was getting quite late and you were wondering when Oikawa will be done with volleyball practice. He must be hungry you thought and so you decided to surprise him with some snacks.

You put a gray hoodie on and some leggings with black boots and left the house. You had a white plastic bag in your hand walking towards the gym to go drop by to say hello. Right before you were gonna yell his name with a joyous smile, you drop the plastic bag next to your feet and stood at the gym doors. Your eyes widen at the sight. Tears weren't coming out yet, the only thing coming out were mixed emotions. You felt emotions you didn't know you could even felt this much before. A new level of sadness and irritation. Misery was yet to become a stage.

Your boyfriend, the love of your life, the one who helps you through your hard times. Your boyfriend was having his heart towards another girl. Touching her in places he wouldn't even dare touch you with. She was prettier than you, she's more attractive, and she has no shame in doing what she's doing you thought.

Her eyes pierce through yours and gave a wicked grin. She stopped and looked at Oikawa "Baby, I think someone's here for you." He turned around and saw you. His eyes widen with shock as well. Still standing beneath the gym door, you felt something wet slid down your cheeks.

You were crying.

A/N: soo, yeah this was an angsty one. It's my first time writing angst so I hope it was okay. Lolol if part two is needed tell me. Otherwise I'll just leave it with a crying reader. (; - ;)