|3•7| Beautiful (lemon)

"(name), is it alright if we do it today?"

Much to his expectations, you nodded gently, softly closing those eyelids of yours. Oikawa places you down on the bed carefully with both his hands trapping both your sides, right next to your head. You weren't quite sure if you were ready, but you wanted to give him the happiness he needs.

He slowly takes off your shirt, revealing your bra. Oikawa was quick to remove your bra, while his hands slid up from your waist to cup one of your breasts. Giving a gentle squeeze, you flinched at the sudden action. While playing with your mounds, you felt his lips press against your soft spot on your neck, creating a bruised mark.

"You are my everything."

You felt him stop with his actions, and you take a quick glance at the brunette. He was taking off his clothes, to the point you just can't stop staring. You hear a faint chuckle as he bends down to remove the rest of your undergarments.

Oikawa takes one of your legs in his arms to playfully bite them. "Ah! Oikawa what are you doing?" He then decided to also play with your thighs, leaving multiple hickeys in the process. His chocolate brown orbs piercing right though your (color) ones. Another moan escaped your mouth as he teases more of your private areas.

"You're beautiful, (name)..."

Your face nearly flushed a bright pink, earning a grin from your lover. With that, Oikawa positioned himself at your entrance. "Are you sure you're ready?" You nodded once more, and he slid inside of you. A loud gasps comes out of you as well as a groan from Oikawa.

As he continues to thrust into you, gradually increasing the speed as time passes, he bends his head down to your level catching your lips into his. Your melted in the kiss, it was quite passionate and loving, much to your enjoyment.

Oikawa started to give you a few pounds every now and then, moans filling up the room you shared. You started to grab his brown locks, eyelids growing heavy having a sleepy sensuality. Your felt your self coming close, and you knew he was going to come as well.

"Ahh, T-tooruuu....I'm a-almost..."

"Hah...You...have hah, such a cute voice (name)-chan.."

With a few more hard thrust, you both came together. Oikawa flopped down next to you and covered both himself and you with the white blanket sheets, both catching your breaths.

Oikawa embraced you, kissing the top of your forehead, receiving a giggle from you.

"I love you.."

A/N: woAh! There was my first lemon for this story. I feel confident this was a good one, who knows??(even though it was so short..)Σ(=д=ノ)ノ アゥーン!!That feeling when author-chan updated 1 am in the morning on the last day of 2016.

See you next update! ( ' ▽ ' )b