EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER

Ashton grabbed the flowers and entered the area. It was full of grass, just like he had seen in the movies. He held the flowers in his hand and looked for the name of his best friend and love of his life, knowing he would be somewhere near the most beautiful place. Probably near a lake, Luke had always loved nature and it would be good.

He smiled when he saw the familiar blonde hair, just like he had seen in photos and videos. He put the flowers on Luke's grave and let out a tear, kneeling down and running his fingers through the letters of Luke's name.

It had been a few years since Luke had killed himself. He left a letter for Ashton and then swallowed a bottle of pills. His mother was the one who found him and once Ashton knew about it he fell into depression. Since then he hasn't loved anyone the way he loved Luke, he never forgot the boy.

"Hi Lukey." Ashton said, crying but doing his best to keep a smile on his face "I'm sorry it took so long, but I finally got the money to see you. I went to your house today and met your parents. We talked about you and I saw pictures of you. Why did you have to go?" Ashton said, crying harder and failing to keep the smile on his face, the smile Luke loved to much "I still love you, why did you have to leave me?"

The people walking near him gave him pity looks, probably feeling bad for the young boy to cry about his dead lover. Sometimes Ashton felt like he couldn't take it anymore.

"You're still my little angel, Lukey."

--//--

Dear Ashton,

I'm sorry for what is going to happen but I can't take it anymore. The constant bullying and judgemental looks are so bad, I'm sick of everything. I could take it at first but now I can't, I'm done with everything and it's better if I just stop it. Living has lost meaning for me and I see no point on it anymore, because I'm only surviving.

I want you to know that it's not your fault, it's not anyones fault but my own. I love you Ashton, so much. And I mean it in the way you meant it. I have loved you for so long but I'm not able to give you the love you deserve - because you deserve all the love in the world.

I want to thank you for everything you have done, you were the highlight of my life.

I'm in love with you, see you in the after-life my hero ❤

-Luke Hemmings