Smack it!

"AHH!"Follower screaming.

"Fuck you the criminal!"The criminal closed his flashlight.

"Left right and smack!"Criminal walk and smacking the Follower.So the Waiter carry he up and run to the main hallway.

"Hahaha!"Criminal yelling as he continue walking down the corridors.Follower look at criminal and he glare his red eyes.

"You are dead."Follower mumbles a bit as Waiter kiss his forehead.

"Me?"

"N-no the criminal."Follower blushing and look away.

"So first aid!!"The Waiter yelling as the Greeter running with Mr.Nightmare.

(IDK but I like to call Mr.Nightmare.)

"What's goin on?"Greeter said and Follower rubbing his eyes.He hid his head in his ears.

"Follower it's me.Not the criminal."Waiter said.

"R-really?"Follower ask.

"Yeah this is the Waiter.It's me."Waiter said. Follower glare at way that the criminal has just gone.

"Someday you must pay..."Waiter say to himself.

*Next floor*

~Criminal's pov~
I can't let my live go.I must survive this floor.I turning around when I heard the growling.

"Smack it!Huh?"Wait...it's gone. The Follower not there?

"Are you dead wish.Try to get me." That sound...The Greeter.

"I don't care~"I said as I walking forward.

"Oooh~The criminal.You were here!"I look at the way.The Waiter was at the end of the hall way.Wait where is Follower?

"Hahaha.You thought you were trick us?You was wrong..."Mr.Nightmare.

"Wait listen to me please,where is the Follower?" I said.

"I'M BEHIND YOU,TURN AROUND AND SMACK ME...." Someone creep me out.I try to flashing my light but it's battery was emthy. No it's not emthy. It's just gone...

"Now smack me if you can...."The Follower tied me with the bloody rope.He show the knife as he said.

"REPEAT THIS GAME,THIS IS FUN."It said.I scream and try to escape but no.The Greeter who looking for so long.Now is her time...

"Criminal...You just closed your eyes,stay clam and you will...DIE..."

"How can I clam?You almost kill me now."

"Just almost not yet."

"Stop bugging me,right now."

"Okay,Follower let's go."

"Wha-what?"

"Smack it!"

.............................................................

》Follower's pov.《

I repeat the game that we call...

'Truth or dare'

Yes you're right.Don't forget that monsters like us always have a feeling,(maybe)heart and tears like human.We want fun.

"So Follower I dare you to...umm kiss Greeter."Mr.Nightmare said. I smile because I love the Greeter.At least I have heart. I don't even know other monsters will have heart or not. But I have,however.