{Prologue}

Warnings: There will be some mild language (due to Irina's nickname, Karma, etc.), some mild to high-mild violence and gore (courtesy of our favorite assassins), as well as low-key KarmaGisa (won't be too bad, maybe a bit of fluff here ans there), and other side pairings.

While none of this should be to bad, there are some who might not enjoy certain parts.

There will also be an AMV video focusing on a single character (usually Nagisa or Karma, though others do appear). I recommend you watch each AMV before you read the chapter. Now on with a tale of adventure and suspense.

Note: Author's notes will be used sparingly to give the illusion of a real book (I'm a dork, sue me {Please don't, I don't have any money}). [EDIT: Yeah, this (^) doesn't happen. Oops?]

"Assassins? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Positive. They're the best we have."

"Still... I don' want the students in danger, that's all."

"Trust me, Your son and his friends will be safest with them there."

"I suppose you're right."

" No one can know about this. It's confidential between you, me, our assassins, and the government. Do you understand?"

"I do. But I must ask, what did you call them again."

"....The Carnage Pair. I have never met a more powerful duo then them."

"I understand. I suppose I will see you in a week's time. That's when you'll be dropping them off, correct?"

"Yes, pleasure doing business with you......Mr. Ootori."