{1}

Ouran Academy: A playground for the rich. And at the center of it all, lay the Host Club. 

But, for once, everyone's attention wasn't on the Host Club. No, everyone was laser focused on why the Host Club stood in front of the school, waiting. As though something big was about to happen. And indeed, something of mass proportions was happening. Right under their noses.

It was in between classes that it began. In the front courtyard, the Host Club stood at attention, not making a sound. But despite the somber look and posture the handsome young men gave off, the air was buzzing with a tangible excitement. Because on that very Tuesday, two transfer students would be starting at the prestigious school, and the Ouran Host Club shouldered the responsibility  of showing them around.

"Hey, Kyoya," one of the Hitachiin twins, Kaoru, began.

"Do you know anything about the transfers?" Kaoru's twin brother, Hikaru, asked.

The Club's vice president ground his teeth together softly, agitated at not knowing anything about the new students. Instead, he opted to stay quiet for a moment more, before answering the question in a brief manner, "That is for me to know, and you never find out."

The twins pouted, but before they could open their mouths to answer, a sleek black car, one obviously of militant caliber, pulled up in front of the gathered boys.

The driver side door swung open, a tall, dark haired man stepping out. His spiky black hair sharply contrasted from his charcoal business suit. However, his sharp eyes fit in seamlessly. 

All eyes fluttered to the passenger door as well-endowed lady elegantly drew herself from the car. The tall woman spoke as she tossed her long, blonde waves over her shoulder, "Oi, brats. Get out of the car already." Yet she said in an almost fond way. She turned her blue eyes towards the Hosts, before looking back at the car.

Finally, feeling as though time had sluggishly built to the moment, the ingress swung open. A voice floated out, followed by its owner, "Geez, Bitch-neesan, no need to freak. We're getting out, we're getting out." The red-haired boy's lazy grin seemed normal, but with one look, Haruhi got the feeling he wasn't as innocent as he seemed.

His eyes, which hovered between gold and mercury, drifted towards said cross-dressing Host. The boy leaned towards the girl. He let out a low, sharp whistle, "Well, what do we have here?"

"Move, Karma. I can't get out of the car with you in the way." 

The red haired boy, Karma, jumped, "Sorry. Guess I forgot you were there, too." He moved revealing yet another boy.

As the blue-haired boy stepped out all eyes turned to him. It wasn't that he commanded attention or respect, but quite the opposite, really. But the air that hung around him seemed to bend to his will. And though he smiled, Haruhi sensed a deeper, possibly darker, well of emotion hidden deep with in the boy.

The petite framed boy was short, not even six inches taller than Honey. His blue hair was pulled up into twin pigtails, his equally  arctic eyes warm as he smiled.

Bowing forward slightly, he addressed the Host Club, "Pleased to meet you. My name is Nagisa, and this is my friend Karma. We are excited to attend such a prestigious school."

Looking at the two boys, Haruhi got a bad feeling. About what the Host Club would do to the poor transfers. But also about who the boys were. The mischief was obvious in Karma's eyes, but Nagisa's eyes, as well as his smile, made Haruhi worry. The pleasant boy, one who seemed like he could cause no harm, sent a chilling down her spine. 

Perhaps because it reminded her of Honey, kind, but definitely could protect themselves, that caused her to so scared.

No, scared wasn't the right word. Apprehensive. That was it. A storm was coming, and the transfers would be in the center of it all. Haruhi was certain.

A/N: Updates will be when I can finish a chapter or two and post. There will be no set schedule.