Chapter 32[Your Saving Grace]

Fitz's drones were able to find the control room, weapons room, interrogation room, cells, and the room where my family was being held in.

The two scientists had gone back in the BUS as the rest of us snuck our way closer to the HYDRA base. Skye was able to hack into the system and take out all power source, including disabling all cellular network so HYDRA couldn't call for anyone.

Jemma had given us all coms so we could listen for what Fitz's drones see or for some other reason.

May and Skye had gone through the southwest entrance, Bucky and Thor were at stand by, as for me and Coulson stood right in front of the doors. Thor's hammer in my hand and I wasn't wearing my suit at the moment.

"Ready to knock on the door AC?" He had a two freezer guns with him.

"Ready as I'll ever be." With that I threw the hammer at the door, which fell from its hedges and onto the loot.

Pressing the com in my ear I said, "Alright everyone time to attack." Pressing my arc reactor my suit wrapped itself around me. "Let's go!" I flew through the hallways as Phil ran beside me.

"Turn to the left on that hallway. Go all the way down and turn right. The third door to your left."

"Copy that Agent Fitz." Both of us followed Fitz's direction finding the third door to the left. "You want to do the honors Coulson?"

He smiled at me. "It would be my pleasure." He kicked down the door to reveal the five Avengers tied down in chairs.

"You're saving grace is here with some company. Phil you untie them while I make sure no HYDRA agents get in here or near us." Moving my way towards the entrance Coulson started to untie Cap. "Skye how's it going out there?"

"Not... too good. To many."

"Rubix, Red, Scuba, Stealth, Strength, Hasai, help out in the battle field. Attack all HYDRA agents, knock them out only." From inside the building I could hear the sound of rockets.

"Guys it seems like HYDRA has robots." Jemma said with concern.

"Don't worry guys they belong with me. They'll help you fight the HYDRA agents." From the other line a few sighs could be heard.

"Julie we should get going." Looking back everyone was untied, although Steve had a unconscious Bruce over his shoulder.

"What happened to Greeny?"

"Almost Hulked out." Nat answered. "HYDRA knocked him out."

"Hasai come here boy." In a few second my robotic dragon was standing in front of me. "Coulson, Avengers, all of you get out of this building, Hasai will take my place."

A hand placed itself on my shoulder. "Where are you going?" Steve asked.

Pressing my arc reactor the suit formed around me. "I'm gonna grab your stuff." Leaving to the left I pressed my com to contact Fitz. "Alright Fitz tell me where to go for the weapons room."

"You're gonna want to take a right turn, then a left turn, there should be a metal door at the end of the hallway." Following his directions I found one of his drones hovering in front of the metal door.

"Move the drone Fitz." The drone moved out of the way and I blasted the door off to the ground.

Going inside there was all sorts of weapons but in glass trophy cases was Cap's shield, Widow's batons, Hawk's Bow & Quiver, and my dads briefcase that should be his suit.