Chapter 11

Author's Note: Hi guys I know I missed out on updating this for a while now but I was really busy.. I know it's no excuse ╥﹏╥ anyway I was gonna make a Christmas chapter for this and I started writing but then something happened.... I FORGOT TO SAVE AND MY PHONE JUST...never mind I'll just rewrite this again .. And also this is going to be New years update as well XD.

It was a normal day at the Academy

Well semi-normal since you know it's Christmas and all.

So there was alot of preparation going on in the host club. Everyone's busy and really excited too!

...

Well.. one of them is way too excited.

"HEY MATTIE!! CAN WE DO THAT THIBG WHICH WE DID LAST CHRISTMA-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish."

"Even if you did I still would have said no."

"But-"

"Alfred for the last time you and I both don't want that to happen like last time."

"I know but I'll be careful-"

"No."

"... fine."

And they go back to helping the others to prepare.
But they hadn't noticed that someone was listening to their conversation and was really curious to know their story.

*

*

*

Time skip to 4:30pm bought to you by skettles. #notsponsered XD

it was now the for everyone to leave so they were packing their stuff when all of a sudden Alfred just shouted-

"HEY MATTIE!! I JUST GOT A GREATEST IDEA AND YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT!!!"

"Alfred.. Not so loud."

"Sorry dude but seriously you're gonna love this one!"

"..fine, lay it on me."

Alfred comes closer to Matthew and whispers something to his ear and a few seconds later Matthew's face shined with excitement.