a new day in a new journey

under of fragments

( a new day in a new journey. )

❝ EVERY DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING. TAKE A DEEP BREATH, SMILE, AND START AGAIN. ❞

○○○

THIS IS A NEW DAY. Why? because now they're a fairy tail wizards. Lasya got up and doing her regular routine. Then she walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Wow ... your house is filled with black and yellow"

The blond-golden haired girl turned toward the sound. Seemed Gray was sitting on a black with yellow patterned sofa as he crossed his arms.

Raising an eyebrow, she asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Mira told me that you live here, so I came," Gray answered calmly.

How did she know? she thought

"Anyway, let's go to the guild!" invite Gray.

"Wait .. " Lasya said. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Not yet" Gray replied "I'll have breakfast at the guilds"

Lasya sighed. "I'll make breakfast. Just stay here and do whatever you want" then, she walked towards the kitchen.

Gray blinked. "...okay"

○○○

The midnight black-haired boy walked to the kitchen and see Lasya cooking something. He walked towards her. "What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast"

"Of course I know that!" Gray said, looked at Lasya who is still not looking at him and still busy with the food. "Can I help?"

"No"

"Really?"

"Just sit at the dining chair."

Realizing that the blonde-haired girl didn't want to be disturbed, Gray choose to sit down. "Ok," His right hand holding his chin as he staring at her. And he finally realized that Lasya is a beautiful girl, and maybe more beautiful than Mirajane. And Gray thoughts that maybe Lasya is powerful and smart. 

Maybe.

But wait, why Gray thinks like that? Suddenly? Ah .... maybe he is crazy right now .. yeah, he is crazy.

"Gray?"

A calm voice breaking him from his thoughts, he looked up and see Lasya looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He shook his head, telling her that he is fine. 

Then they eat in silence, feeling a little awkward, Gray tries to melt the atmosphere. "I heard that you and Lucy are siblings, but why don't you lived with Lucy?"

Lasya stopped "In the past, Lucy was a spoiled child. So I want her to take care of herself. And of course, I will help her if it was really a big problem."

Gray smiled. "You really are a good sister."

Lasya just curtly nodded. 

"Oh yeah ... Do you want to go on a mission with me?" Gray asked, pulling out a mission paper from his pocket.

"Mission"

"Yeah a mission, every guild member has to do some missions," Gray explained. "You know what the meaning of mission right?"

Lasya closed her eyes. "Of course"

"So?"

Lasya sighed. "Okay"

○○○

After completed the mission, —all of the fightings it's done by Gray because when Lasya going to chant a spell Gray will come saving her. And she is glad because she doesn't want to spend her magic— and now they're walking in the middle of the forest because Gray said that is the fastest way to go to the guild. 

Lasya moving her book away to see Gray walking around. "What is it?"

"I want to pee!!" Gray exclaimed. 

"Just go ... I will wait here" Lasya said calmly and then she leaned on one of the trees and continued reading the book again.

Minutes passed and Gray didn't come. Suddenly she hears a familiar voice, she walked towards the voice and see Lucy, Natsu, and Gray there. 

"Nee-san!" Lucy exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah ... are you going to pee like Gray?" Natsu said.

"Of course not," she said. "And Gray?"

"Sorry to make you wait, Lasya," Gray said. 

"Huh?"

"Are you two dating?" Happy pointed out. "Pfft..."

"No way!" Lucy screamed. 

"And why are you here?" Happy asked.

"Gray and I just finished a mission together. And Gray wants to pee." Lasya said.

"Oh ... so Gray is right," Lucy said.

"Of course I'm right," Gray said. 

"But there is no way there'd be a bathroom in the middle of a forest like this!!" Natsu said. 

"Geez ... stop fighting!" Lucy screamed. 

"Just go back already by yourself!" Natsu said, placing his hands behind his head.

"Of course," Gray said. "It'll be in trouble if I don't get back soon" Gray added. 

"What kind of trouble?" Lucy asked curiously.

"Erza will be back soon," Gray said, looking out at the ocean. 

"Eh!!"

"Erza ... you mean, her ... ?" Lucy gasped.

Lasya's eyes narrowed. Erza?

"The woman is known as the strongest female in Fairy Tail!" Happy said.

"Awesome, I want to meet her!" Lucy fangirled. "But I've never seen a picture of her in the magazine, so what kind of person is she?"

"Scary," Natsu, Gray, and Happy said at the same time. 

"Wild animal?"

"Beast?"

"More like an evil demon!" Happy shouted. And then, the three of them began to imagine that Erza.

"Hmmm ... " Lucy hummed before turning to her older sister. "Lasya-nee ... have you heard about her?"

Still looked at her book, Lasya replied. "I know her."

"Really?! How?"

"When I was thirteen, I met her when she was fighting a monster. By then she was tired and had many injuries. And then also, I helped fight the monsters that and take care of her." Lasya explained. "And she is not like what you imagine"

"Well ... let's go back to the guild" Gray said. 

"Kay!!"

⚪️⚪️⚪️