she heard the dead people voices

under of fragments.
( she heard the dead people voices. )
❝ F E A R  HAS TWO MEANINGS: FORGET EVERYTHING AND RUN  O R  FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS. ❞

⚪️⚪️⚪️

THE FIRST THING SHE DID AFTER waking up was to curse the god why she was still alive. During her several months here, Lasya was sure that one way to get her out of this misery was to die. 

Her stomach was growling and throbbing like someone was squeezing her stomach hard. Maybe this is the effect because she hasn't eaten for a few days ago.

In the funnel, there was a tray with a glass of water and a piece of bread. The water was still clear and the bread didn't have the fungus as she thought. Obviously it's new food. However, Lasya was doubtful. Even though the food looked good, she was sure there was something in it. A poison. 

Lasya really doesn't want to eat it, but her stomach is getting hurt. What should she do? Eat or not? But she was already very hungry ...

Alright, at least this is the way for me to die faster. 

She takes it, hungrily eats the bread and then drinks the water quickly. Her hunger made her look like a beast. 

Lasya panted, waiting for the poison to react. But after a few minutes, it hasn't reacted yet. She was confused about whether it's real food or it's a long reaction poison?

The girl slowly leaned her body in the corner of the room near the door. Thinking about her unfortunate fate to meet a man she didn't want to meet or remember again.

BRAK!!

The door was opened violently, making a loud noise for Lasya to creep in her place. She could see Byron with a beer in his hand. His body bent and he stood unsteadily. His face has also turned red. Lasya's body shook in fear, if the man was drunk, he would become even more brutal.

"Lasya? Lasya! Come here girl so I can fuck you so hard!!"

She didn't know where her confidence appeared, but the girl suddenly walked out through the door that was wide open. And she just ran quickly. Back there, she could hear Byron's voice cursing at her.

"Shit! She's escaped!!"

Lasya ran along the corridor, turning right or left. Honestly, the corridor is very confusing. Everything is the same and she doesn't find a way out yet. She randomly entered one of the rooms. That room is not a cell room like hers. There are several large tubes with water in them, and some are broken. Lasya can see some strange animals in it, floating. This must be one of the experiment rooms. 

Lasya is looking for a weapon, at least for her to defend himself. And she caught an object lying on the floor. It was a 12 inc long gun. Luckily the gun had several bullets in it.

RRRING!!

She looked up after hearing that voice. And the room glowed red. Lasya quickly left the room and ran in the endless corridor. As she made a turn, she saw several white robots turn towards her, then attack her with a laser from their eyes.

Lasya painstakingly avoided it. She wasn't like before who was very agile when fighting. Especially with the body that has limit energy or muscle. And after a few minutes, Lasya managed to shoot them. 

The girl ran again and she was found by 3 soldiers, not a robot anymore. And the three of them carried a gun. One soldier fired, and fortunately, Lasya managed to dodge it.

DEG

Lasya vomited blood. Damn, the poison reacted at the wrong time. 

"Argh!" Automatically, Lasya grabbed her left arm which was shot. It is really hurt. But at least it made Lasyafinally realized her surrounding.