Characters.

These are my forms, the other forms can be found on the form page but the names of characters and basic informtion will be located here.

❝ | Name and Surname. Marci Thomas.

❝ | Gender. Female.

❝ | Age. 21

❝ | Appearance. Marie Avgeropoulos

❝ | Background. All through high school Marci was a conscientious good girl, never straying from a close group of friends and got straights A's, leading the school to make a one time offer of leaving a year early to move onto university. Marci was 19 when the infection outbreak began and as she was at university training to be a surgeon. She travelled home one weekend, the weekend of the outbreak. Her and her parents had gone about their day as usual and that night would change everything. Marci went out with some high school friends, coming home just in time. Her mom was the first to turn, her father putting her down then it was her father. A young man, who Marci had been neighbours with since they were both tiny, came by to help when he heard her cries. Left alone and brought down by the pain of never truly saying goodbye, she attempted suicide, being saved by a group called the Underdogs. Through her medical training, she'd learnt all she needed to know, as she had finished her second year of university. She is the clan's main doctor, training anyone willing to learn. Marci has learnt the basics of hunting for emergencies, although she prefers to look after the injured and children of the clan while the hunters deal with the infected.

❝ | Group. Underdogs.

---------------------------

❝ | Name and Surname. Isaac Luckett.

❝ | Gender. Male.

❝ | Age. 20

❝ | Appearance. Bob Morley

❝ | Background. Isaac is a high school drop out, who left home before he graduated. On a boys holiday with his friends to America, he was watching the news and discovered the infection. A few hours later he found himself, in the middle of a city corrupted by zombies. The city was literally destroyed in minutes. Seeking help from an older man, he led him and his friends to a base camp, the clan knowing about the infection for weeks before the rest of the world. His friends didnt survive the night, while he went on to be one of the best hunting prodigies of the clan, though he could still learn a few skills and perfect his abilities as he likes combat and will run into any fight. He is quite the flirt, playing with a lot of the girls emotions in the camp, as he did in high school.

❝ | Group. Kobras.

---------------

Characters; {This is how the other characters will be set out on this chapter.}

Marci Thomas, 21, non-hunter.{Marie Avgeropoulos} Underdogs.

Isaac Luckett, 20, hunter.{Bob Morley} Kobras.

Roman Barnes, 21, hunter.{Xavier Samuel} Underdogs.

Killian West, 19, hunter.{Zayn Malik} Kobras.

Peyton Jones, 18, hunter.{Zoey Deutch} Underdogs.

Avalon Greene, 19, hunter.{Ashley Greene} Kobras.

Jordan Mendez, 18, hunter.{Zendaya Coleman} Kobras.

Julia Shumway, 19, hunter.{Holland Roden} Underdogs.

Olivia Redmond, 19, hunter.{Cara Delevigne} Underdogs.

Audrey Berry, 18, hunter.{Arianna Grande} Underdogs.

Ivory Wellings, 15, hunter.{Amandla Stenberg} Kobras.

Luna , 15, non-hunter.{Willow Shields} Underdogs.

Cassie Williams, 18, hunter. {Avril Lavigne.} Kobras.

Allison Prince, 19, hunter. {Nina Agdal.} Kobras.

Taylor York, 20, hunter. { } Underdogs.