Chapter 7

Gareki was standing on Airship two's wing ,exchanging words with Nai ,Karoku ,Tsukumo and Yogi.His bag was already inside his ride waiting for him patiently so they can fly away to the mansion of Circus's founder.
"G-Gareki-kun!! ...um .." Yogi whispered ,forcing himself to stop the tears that were threatening to fall down.He knew that he's going to see the raven again.But the fact that Gareki was carrying Yogi's heart with him was not to be ignored.Because it hurts.
It hurts to be away from the person that gave you a reason to live happily.
"G-Gareki..." Nai called out too.
"You guys shouldn't cry.Gareki-kun will feel awkward." Tsukumo said softly but the others can tell that she was sad too because her voice broke at the end of her sentence.
The raven just watched them confusedly.Six months was not that far and even though Hirato told him that it'll take him a minimum of one year to finish the course he's going to take ,he's determined to shorten it to six months.
"G-Gareki-kun..." Yogi whispered again before adding in a super loud voice ,"Think of him as me ,and talk to him whenever you're having a hard time!!.." He finally cried openly ,shocking the ravenette.
"You mean ,you talk to this thing?! I'd rather die than say a word to it!" Gareki said while looking distastefully to the Nyanperowna toy.
"Um.. Gareki-kun..." Tsukumo said softly ,making Gareki turn his attention to her.
"What?"
"Though I'm still hopeless at it ...I made this together with Nai-kun.It's a niji stuff toy.Please think of this as Nai-kun..."
The raven had to stop himself from either laughing or huffing to not sound like a jerk and offend Tsukumo.
It's kind of ugly and awfully deformed. ,he thought to himself while looking at the unrecognizable stuff toy.Gareki stepped forward with a rare genuine smile and accepted the gifts.As much as he disliked stuff toys ,he knew that these members will be disheartened if he reject them.
"Thank you."
Nai stepped forward too ,with Karoku this time.
"Gareki...here."
The raven stared at Nai for a second before turning his blue-grey eyes to Karoku.
"I'll take it when I get back.I'm going to make it my Circus I.D so you should keep it for now."
Karoku chuckled and nodded his head.
"I'll keep it and Nai safe ,Gareki-kun.We'll be all waiting for your return."
The two of them shared a smile before Nai and Yogi stared at him.
"Gareki!" ,"Gareki-kun!!"
They exclaimed before tackling him on the ground earning a loud groan from him.The two cried on his shoulders as if there's no tomorrow.
"What shall I do if we don't meet again?!" Yogi cried loudly as he buried his face on Gareki's shoulder.Tsukumo and Karoku were snickering behind them.
"Hey ,are you saying that I can't make it to Circus?"
"That's not it !!! I heard from Hirato-san that Akari-sensei will train you!! Akari-sensei is so mean!" Yogi shouted.
"That's because he hates idiots like you!"
"You're mean too Gareki-kun!!"
Hirato walked in and called the teen.
"Gareki? We're going late ,we need to go."
Gareki nodded and forced the two to unlatch themselves to him.He stood up and brushed the dirt away.
"We'll see you again ,alright?"
Yogi's tears were flowing freely on his cheeks as he stepped forward and give the raven a kiss on his forehead.
"I'll miss you Gareki-kun.I love you so much.Don't ever forget that." he whispered against the raven's forehead making Gareki blush.
"I love you too." Gareki answered quietly while staring up at his boyfriend with loving eyes.The raven's words were short and nothing like Yogi's but his words meant the world to the blonde.

Watching from afar were the Airship two with Tsukitachi and Jiki silently seething inside.It's not a secret to them that they still had feelings for the raven but Hirato already warned them to not mess with his kids especially Gareki.Fighting Yogi meant they'll be on Gareki's bad side so for now ,they will be watching their relationship.
The two watched as Gareki went on his ride with Hirato and flew away from Airship two.

~Linebreak~

Gareki and Hirato arrived at the founder’s mansion in just two hours.When the teen questioned the captain why they were in hurry ,Hirato just smiled and told him that their father was very excited to meet him.Gareki just shrugged it off thinking that the captain must be joking and he's just using it as an excuse.
When they got there ,Gareki was awed by the sight.
The mansion was beautiful and secured.It was blue all over and the teen liked it.Because he liked blue very much.There’s a maze like garden that they passed with many guards scattered around.Hirato told him that there were three swimming pools inside the villa , one on the backyard ,one on the mansion and one on the middle of the maze.The mansion was big and Gareki can bet that you can see the whole villa on its rooftop.
While passing by the garden ,the guards will occasionally bow and greet Hirato who removed his hat as a sign that he’s off duty.
“What’s with the blue?” Gareki asked absentmindedly while his eyes were wandering around the mansion.He can’t find any spot to sneak in.He’s sure that all of the robbers had a hard time figuring this house out.Guards all over ,camera everywhere and Gareki knew that there’s hidden traps inside because his eyes caught one earlier.
“Our mother liked blue.Father renovated this mansion when she left and made the mansion blue all over as her remembrance.He didn’t regret having another child but what he regretted was cheating on her.”
Gareki remained silent as he followed the captain.They entered the mansion and went directly to the library where their father was waiting ,according to one of the maids.
As soon as they stepped inside ,Gareki was quickly engulfed in a hug by a tall man wearing a coat like Hirato.The teen tensed visibly but didn’t make a move to push the man away.
“I finally met you ,my son.I’ve been waiting for a long time to see you and I still can’t believe that you’re here now.With us.”
Gareki shifted uncomfortably as he tried to breath but the tight grip of the man on him was preventing him.
“You’re killing him ,father.” a baritone and playful voice said behind their father ,making the old man release Gareki.
“Sorry ,I’m just really happy to see your brother Tokitatsu.” he said while staring at Gareki fondly who just stared back with unknown emotion.
“Why don’t we all go inside so we could talk.” Hirato said ,his tone full of mirth and amusement that it made Gareki huff in annoyance.
“Oh ,Come in then.” the old man said before pulling Gareki gently inside.
Gareki already expected the library to have a thousands of book with a study table on the middle.But what he didn’t expect was a man with a costume of a tree.He was holding a branch on his hand while raising his foot for Gareki don’t know why.A wide smile was plastering his face.
“He’s Tokitatsu ,our brother.Don’t pay attention to him.” Hirato said with irritation which shocked the teen.This was the first time he heard the captain showed that emotion.He's always reserved around them.
“That’s rude ,Hirato.Don’t brainwash our baby brother.”
Gareki scowled at the word baby ,earning a chuckle from their father.
“Come sit beside me ,Reki-chan.” he said as he watched in amusement when Gareki’s eye twitched at his endearment.The teen complied and stiffly sat beside the old man.
“I still haven’t introduce myself yet.I’m Ryuuki ,the founder and president of Circus but most importantly ,I'm simply your father.Nice to meet you ,Reki-chan.”
Gareki remained silent as he let the old man hugged him again but this time ,he’s ready and less stiff.
“While I’m Tokitatsu as Hirato said earlier.I’m one of the stockholders of Circus, Top ranked member ,and Highest Technical Trial Officer.It's nice to finally meet you ,baby brother.” Tokitatsu winked.
“Can you leave us for a moment ,Tokitatsu ,Hirato?” Ryuuki requested pleasantly while looking at his two sons.
“As you wish ,father.” they both said before walking out of the room.
Ryuuki stood up and went to a cabinet before pulling the drawer in the middle.He pulled something out and stared at it.
“You looked exactly like your mother, Gareki.Your nose ,your lips ,the grey color of your eyes that was blended with my blue and more importantly ,you have the same personality as Fumiko.She was sweet but tough.She was caring but scary when you get on her bad side.She was cold to those who hurt her and her loved ones but really warm to those people she cared about.She was just like you Gareki.” Ryuuki said with love before turning to the teen who was listening intently.
His father gave him the frame and Gareki quickly looked at it.Ryuuki was right.His mother ,the lady on the picture ,looked exactly like him except her brown hair and pure grey eyes.She looked beautiful on the picture and Gareki can feel something weird stirring inside him.He finally saw his mother.Even if it is only in the picture.
“Did you love her? You really cared for her?” Gareki said finally before staring up at his father to see him smiling at the teen lovingly.
“Yes I did and I still do.She’s my life.Her and you ,my sons.”
“Then why cheat on her?” he asked again but there’s no accusation on his voice ,only curiosity.
“I didn’t.I was betrayed by my own mother.She didn’t want Fumiko for me so she set me up on a girl she’s approve of.They put me on a drug and made me bed her.Before I know it ,she’s pregnant.Fumiko found out and left me.”
Gareki nodded his head in understanding ,accepting his father’s answer.
“That’s all I need to hear.I just want to make sure that I’m not a mistake.That I was not made because of just being horny adults.”
Ryuuki chuckled but stared directly at his eyes.
“You’re not.You’re a gift ,Gareki.A gift that was given to me and I will be forever grateful for that.”
Happiness swelled on Gareki’s chest as he looked up at his father.
“Glad to know ,thank you.” he whispered as his father teared up.
“God I’m so happy.” Ryuuki said and hugged his son again.
“So am I.” He finally admitted.
After a moment ,Ryuuki released his son and wiped his tears with a smile.
“Let’s stop this drama.Let me make up to you.I want to show you my gifts first.The gifts that I kept every birthdays that I missed.I’ll give them to you now.”

unedited