You Meet Him For The First Time (Request)

I was getting ready to meet up with Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, and the Magcon boys, we were all going to a club to celebrate my album cover for Vogue. I put on a soft pink crop top with a matching skirt, black heels and my clutch purse.

 I put on a soft pink crop top with a matching skirt, black heels and my clutch purse

We all decided to meet at the bar instead of going as a group. Of course I was the first one there and I saved us a corner booth and sat on my phone waiting for them to get there. Kendall and Kylie were the first ones to get there and we sat and talked until the rest of the girls got there. About 30 minutes later the Magcon boys including Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Taylor, The Jacks, Carter, and Matthew. 

We started to party and I walked over to the bar and started to talk to Gigi in French. We talked for a while until a guy walked over to us and started to talk to me.

"Hey Shawn!" Gigi hugged him

"Hey Gigi" he greeted then looked over at me "And what is your name?" 

"Genade-Jessica"

"Beautiful name" he complimented 

I blushed as we started to have a conversation, Gigi walked back with the group. Shawn and I ended up talking for the whole night, me telling him about my 5 languages. We didn't stop until the bar closed, and when we left I gave him my number, looking forward to hearing from him again.

A/N: Hey Genade! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!