Discipline

A/N: His face in this pic... I'm dead!

You and Shawn have been married for 4 years and have 2 kids, a 6 year old girl named Ashlynn and a 6 month old boy named Austin. You loved your kids very much, but your daughter Ashlynn was bad and had a nasty attitude, and she's only 6! And with you being Y/R, you would think that you would be able to nip that in the butt, but not when you have to deal with Mr. Canada.

Ashlynn (This little girl looks bad.. lol)

Austin

Austin

Shawn wouldn't even let you raise your tone an octave when speaking to your children and that annoyed you to the upmost

Ashlynn was a sweet girl when she wanted to be. On the days where she didn't was when you wanted to just pull your hair out. She had an attitude like a  17 year old, she always talked back and her favorite word was "no!"

It's gotten so bad that she hates being left at home with you without her dad there, she will cry and cry and cry until Shawn got back. You honestly felt like a white mother when you had to deal with her by yourself.. helpless. (A/N: No shade toward white people at all! I'm not saying that all white moms are helpless, I know a bunch of white moms who will beat their kids a** in a minute!! Love y'all, keep reading!) Austin didn't like his sister AT ALL, he wanted no parts in what Ashlynn was doing, and you low key appreciated that. When Ash would cry, Austin would slowly start to get irritated.

Today was one of those days, Shawn had to leave unexpectedly for an hour and Ashlynn was going completely crazy. She sat in front of the door and cried her eyes out and yelled and kicked and screamed. She looked like a kid from Super Nanny. 

She continues for a good 45 minutes, refusing to eat and take a nap. She was starting to irritate Austin who was ready to take a nap, and you were through with her at this point. You put Austin in his crib in your room and closed the door, attaching the baby monitor to your pants. 

You walked out to the front door and over to the flailing girl sprawled out on the ground and picked her up.

"NO! NO! NO! Put me down!" She yelled, kicking her legs

You ignored her cries as you sat down to the couch and stood her up in front of you, grabbing her forearms tightly.

"Ashlynn Marie Mendes you better stop right now. I am tired of this attitude you are giving me, so I'm gonna nip this in the butt right now." 

You pulled her up onto your lap and were prepared to spank her, when you heard Shawn yelling at you.

"Stop Y/N! What are you doing?!" he ran over to you, grabbing Ashlynn.

"Shawn I've told you this. I am sick and tired of her attitude, she is 6 and disrespects me like a 17 year old. She needs some discipline! It's not like I'm beating the kid!" I yelled back

"Ashlynn go play or something." he told the crying girl, letting her run off

"Y/N she's 6! There's nothing wrong with what she's doing, that's what other kids do." 

"But that's not what I want MY KID to do Shawn! I don't want my little girl to be the bad a** kid that my family talks about behind my back!" the conversation keeps getting louder

"She is not that bad!" he tries

"I don't want her to be 'that' bad, I don't want her to be bad at all Shawn, but with you being Canada's number 1 stereotype, I can't change that! Even Austin her own brother wants nothing to do with her. He cries when she comes near him, he flails his arms and screams. I can't keep doing it Shawn." You say

"I don't care Y/N, we are not disciplining our kids like that." 

"Ohh Ok so you get to make the decisions now? Ok fine. I'm gonna let you see how she is. Austin and I are leaving." you told him. You were through.

You walked to the stairs to see Ashlynn sitting in the middle of the step, looking up at you. You looked at her and sadly said,

"Excuse me baby" 

She moved out of the way quietly and let you go upstairs and start packing a few things for Austin. She came up stairs eventually and came over to you.

"Where we gowin?" she asked 

You looked over at her and shook your head gently, "Aussie and I are going to leave for a bit." 

She looked confused, but didn't ask anymore questions, she just stood there and watched you pack.

When you finished getting his clothes, you knelt down in front of her and said,

"Please don't treat your daddy like you treat me.." 

You grabbed your bags and the sleeping baby and headed to the car, driving off into the darkness.

A/N: Wow... I actually had a dream about this last night and I though it would make a good imagine. But please don't take any offense to the 'caucasian mom' stereotype, I meant no harm. If you want a part 2, let me know! Love y'all!

-Taylor