Chapter 1

"Kendall wait up" , Harry yells .

"No you always do this Harry it's not cool, you know what happened last time."I'm so frustrated at Harry because he's a good guy but when it comes to being with his guy friends he's different meaning making a lot of bad decisions .

"It's my last time doing it I promise" he looks so upset but I don't care.

"Thats what you said last time Harry." Im so angry because no one likes to see there bestfriend like this.

Im walking as fast as I can towards the car. As I'm about to open my car door Harry manages to catch up and grab me by my rist and turns me around and pushes me against the car.

"Harry what are you doing"he's never touched me like this before so I'm so confused.

"Kendall I'm sorry.....I..I...I just don't know whats gotten into me." I don't feel comfortable in the position he has me on but thats the last thing I should be worried about.He is looking at me with a scared look his eyes look watery as well.

"Harry you can't be doing that ,we promised that last month was our last time if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you I mean that's why I'm your bestfriend right." Saying this made me remember last month it was so awful I wanna cry but I hold my tears in .

Minutes have passed and Harry hasn't said a word or moved we are still in the position he had me on. I try to turn around to open my car door and leave already but as I do that Harry pulls me by the waist and makes me look at him and catches me off guard by kissing me. What is he doing he has a girlfriend, we are bestfriends we are not suppose to this.His mouth taste like alcohol and a bit of mint what the heck has gotten into me.

I pull from the kiss and ask "what are we doing Harry we can't do this your my bestfriend and you have a girlfriend."

He looks at me and says, " I don't know Kendall I'm sorry it just felt right.....I-I'm sorrrrryy I did that." I'm lost I don't know what to think or what to say I never thought this would happen .He is the only true friend I have and I don't think of him any other way other then just friends .

"Are you mad at me?" He breaks the silence we've been standing here with his hands on my waist for quite some time."No I'm not let's just put it behind us an act like nothing happened agree?"I remove his hands of my waist.I really mean what I said because I don't want our friendship to end because of a kiss.

"Agree" he says and try's to add a smile.

"Do you need a ride"I ask because he's pretty fucked up from all the drinking and smoking it be scary knowing he's driving in a bad condition.

"yea but can we come back tomorrow to pick up my car" he answers while trying to buckle his seat belt.

" yea that's fine.....here let me help you I don't want you to mess up my new car."He let's me help him but starts laughing hard when I tell him about my car.

"This is not a new car is old this is a 1957 corvette"

I'm sorry if it doesn't catch your attention I'm just writing my ideas. But it be great to know you actually enjoyed it. (: