Chapter 3

I wake up to Harry's voice. I squint my eyes because the sun is hitting hard inside.

"Kendall you should get home and get ready for school" he says while putting on his shoes.

I hate home is all I can think of but I get up from the bed and tie my hair up.

As I'm about to open the window he says "If you want to come back when your done so we can ride together to school.Im taking Gemma's car  since she doesn't have classes today."

"No thanks I don't want Taylor making a scene because her boyfriend gave me a ride to school" I know it sounds harsh but Taylor is such a drama queen. I then rush out the window and hurry on to my house so i could catch the bus in time.

As I climb on to my window i feel the bad vibe .I HATE THIS HOUSE so much just like i hate my alcoholic mother. Everything changed when my dad passed away when i was only 13 .

That year was the worse year ever , since then ive never had anyone with me but Harry. Well I also had Luke but he had to move to Seattle because his dad and mom divorced. We dated all freshman year to junior year.

I met Luke and Harry when i was 12 and new to London non of the girls wanted to play with me because they thought i was weird. Luke and Harry where kind enough to let me hang with them.

Every day after school we wold meet at the park I loved being with them because they where happy kids and very adventurous

Every day after school we wold meet at the park I loved being with them because they where happy kids and very adventurous .me and Luke where always closer than me and Harry.

Luke was such a cool guy it was him who showed me all these new things which where sex,drugs and how to be myself with out feeling judged.He was there for me when my uncle.......

I believe Luke is the reason i am who i am now and i don't think its a bad thing at all because i am a strong person and i don't let anything get in my way. But he left ..... I practically dont give a fuck about anything .

Yea i would do bad things with him but once he left it was just me and Harry. I felt lost with out Luke so i started behaving even worse then before. I never cared for the consequences my mom never had time for me so i would just be in trouble with the school.

Harry was there for me ,but when he started dating Taylor we stop hanging like we use to because she was jealous of me.

She hated me so much because me and Harry got arrested over the summer for trespassing luckily his sister bailed us out.

He would some times cancel on Taylor just to hang with me but i would've never thought he would make a move on me.