Summary.

Luna Akela.

You're alone. You're on your own. But Akela you'll do just fine. Claim your crown my dear. And when it comes time for me to return I know you will be a great Luna. Never forget. I love you. I will be back as soon as time permits.~Akela Senior.

Akela Junior. A senior in high school has taken over her father's pack after he leaves for some odd reason. Akela is a strong young she-wolf who plans to lead her pack the best she can even without her mate. She would prefer to never fine her mate to be completely honest. It would mean just another person to eventually leave her.

In this book, Luna Akela, you will follow the antics of the young 17 year old Akela Valent Alvarez Junior. She is named after her father. Her mother left just after Akela was born leaving her in her father's hands. He raised her the best he could along with her twin brother Alika. Alika was a rare pup. He was born a full day after Akela due to complications that could not be fixed. Alika however left once he found out where their mother was leaving their pack not only without an Alpha, but Akela without her support. What will unfold as Akela tries to lead her pack to greatness? Continue reading and you just might find out!

***********

Luna Akela is an original creation by AestheticDemon. The author prefers to keep their entire self anonymous. Thus her username being used instead of her actual name. Please respect this choice. Other than that this book is her first book ever so please be nice. She is working very hard on writing each chapter to her best ability. Now if you would like to see the first chapter you'll have to wait a bit.

Uploaded: December 17, 2016

Edited: ?

Vote

Comment

Share