Chapter One: Untitled

"Jace. Damien. Do you promise to uphold the duties of Beta and Gamma that are being passed down to you from your fathers?" An elderly man questions the two in front of a crowd of people. Pups stood by their parents and all watched in awe as their former Beta and Gamma step down from their duties and passing on their titles to their teenage sons.

"I do." Jace nodded his head.

"So do I." Damien curled his fingers into a fist pounding his chest lightly.

"Then as the pack elder and by the power of the moon goddess, I grant you your titles. Beta Jace & Gamma Damien. We welcome you as ranking members of the Cherry Blossom pack." The Elder placed a small necklace around their necks. Encased in what looks like glass was a very small cherry blossom flower. Each of the four males wrapped their hand around the necklace breathing in deeply as a pink glow began to shown through their fingers. Jackson's authority was passed down to his son Jace. And Alexander's was being passed down to Damien. After a few moments, the transfer of power was complete and the new beta and gamma's names were being chanted by the crowd. Each bowed and took a step back.

A howl broke through the chanting as a large white wolf stepped out onto the stage. Two younger wolves stepped forward with a curtain standing in front of the wolf. The snapping of bones could be heard until a few heartbeats later the curtain was dropped to reveal Akela. "I welcome the new Beta and Gamma with open arms on my father's behalf. But.. There is more than just the passing of the second and third rankings. My father has... given up.. his ranking as Alpha. I will be stepping up immediately." The cherry blossom necklace was placed tightly around her neck in the form of a choker. "From this day forward we will be the first pack in history to have a she-wolf become alpha. We are making great strides by bringing our pack to the future. I just hope I can serve you all as well as my father did. As your Luna!"

"Long live Luna Akela!" As my speech ended Jace and Damien shouted these four words and although my heart swelled with pride. I kept a blank face. "This concludes the exchanging of powers ceremony. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to challenge me over my father's choice." A deep growl rumbled in my throat as my ice blue eyes glared into the crowd. "That is all," I stated as I turned around stepping off the stage and through a door. Jace and Damien following quickly behind. "Damien. I want all females trained as well as males. If anyone has an issue bring them straight to me and I will deal with them personally. I will make sure our pack is the strongest. Even if I have to put a few of our own ranks in their place. Dismissed." Gamma Damien branched off going down a separate hall as I continued to walk with Jace. "Jace I know you don't like that I got the rank of Alpha rather than my brother. But if you ever become insubordinate I will not hesitate to put you in your place too. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Luna.." He grimaced.

"Good now. I want you to sort out our allies from our enemies so I can review them. I only want alliances with the best of the best. The weaker pack can allie with us too but eventually, I'm going to give them a choice to became one with us or get dispersed by force. Dismissed."

"But Luna, that may cause more issues."

"I know but if it works it could make us stronger. Now I said you were dismissed." I glare daggers at him before he decides to walk away.

I am eventually gonna have to stop stressing out so much. I sigh. But there is so much to do that I can't dwell on the fact that the last of my family has officially abandoned me.

_________________________

Chapter one and done. xD Goodnight everyone I'm going to bed. (May add more to this tomorrow.)