Prologue

To my dearest daughter,

         Akela. I am sorry to say I must leave you. I must also leave the pack. Which means by the laws you are the new alpha, or rather Luna. Please don't hate me I know this is sudden but my help is needed else where. I will come back as soon as I can. For now. Beta Jackson will and Gamma Alexander will make sure that their successors are ready to take their place then step down so they can step up. I know Jace and Damien will prove themselves well but you have to give them a chance.

I love you very much Akela.

Sincerly,

Former Alpha Akela Valent Alvarez Senior.

My eyes stared over the note. Reading each word over and over again. This can't be true.. He didn't leave me. I grabbed the note in the left hand running up the stair of the pack house to the Alpha floor. Running straight for my father's room I slammed the door open. "Dad this isn't funn-..." I cut my voice off as I glanced around the room. Everything of my dad's, my Alpha's, was gone. The only thing left was a few family picture, although most were gone as well. Gripping the note tightly in my hand I stepped farther into the room. Heading towards the closet I check the clothes it contained. Nothing.

As a lone tear slid down my cheek I moved across the room to the California King sized bed. I settled myself on the edge of the large bed. "Daddy why.." My voice came out as a shaking whisper. A moment later I realized that I was now the Alpha, or rather since I am a female, the Luna.

Taking a deep breath I wiped away my tears. I had to be strong. Dragging myself out of my father's room I walk out of the Alpha level heading for the meeting room.

"Beta Jackson and Gamma Alexander. To the meeting room now. And bring your sons we have work to do. Seeing as I am to take over my father's rank immediately." I mind-linked them.

"Yes Luna."  Was the only response I received before the link went silent.

************

OK SO THAT WAS THE PROLOGUE! I know it's short but it's only leading into what will be a pretty good first chapter.

Remember; I love you all!

Uploaded: December 17th 2016

Update:

Vote

Comment

Share