25

I got up to Rose and plopped in the bed next to her.

"Are they here?"

"Yeah. Talking to Kay."

"Do they want to meet him?"

"Not too many people should be around him right now babygirl. Germs and what not."

"Okay well. I want to say hi if that's okay."

"Nah go head. I'll come with you."

"What about him? You have to stay up here with him."

"He'll be fine. He's sleeping."

She looked uneasy.

"FaceTime me and leave I'll leave my phone up here and take yours so you can see him at all times."

She giggled a bit before calling. I propped the phone up against the pillows facing Jr.

"Ready now?"

She nodded then slowly got out of bed. I helped her down the stairs.

"Hi everyone." She smiled big

Kay was planted firmly on Aubrey's lap but when she saw me she moved off and sported a nervous grin. She looked over Rose and rolled her eyes.

"You just had a baby? SnapBack is too real." Aubrey spoke and the guys laughed in agreement

"Thank you, my stomach never was really big while I was pregnant."

"Well we didn't bring anything but tomorrow we'll bring a little something by for the baby." OB held his hands close together symbolizing little

"No need. He's pretty set."

"Nah. A baby needs something all the time. Trust me. We'll come thru for ya. Just wait on it."

She peeked down at the phone and smiled again before thanking him. She shuffled away to the kitchen before waving me in.

"Yeah what's up baby?"

"Is it awkward in there? Or was I the only one feeling it?"

"Nah I felt it. It was coming from Kay."

"How do you know?"

"She was on Aubrey's lap, a person she just met and we caught her. She's embarrassed."

Rose covered her mouth and laughed.

"I'm heading back to my baby." She hugged me and kissed me chest before going back upstairs

A few minutes later he crew headed out and Kay made her way into the kitchen. I tested against the island drinking a bottle of water.

"Thank god they left. I didn't want you to think I liked them. I only have eyes for you, promise."