Heat

Dipper glanced towards his pocket for the sixth time that evening. His phone had been vibrating throughout the entire meeting. A very important meeting at that. Dipper was part of the board of directors and couldn't afford to miss this meeting.

As soon as the meeting ended he growled, angrily grabbing his phone out of his pocket. All the missed calls were from his omega of almost two months. He sighed calling back will. After the first ring the call was answered. Before Will got a chance to say anything dipper started his lecture "William! What is the meaning of this ?! I told you not to call me during work. And what have you done? What do you want anyway? I was in the middle of a very important meeting!" When he finally stopped for a breath he heard a quiet sobbing from his phone. He started to feel guilty. "S sorry D Dipper" sobbed will into his phone.

Dipper sighed softly "no I'm sorry for being too harsh. But I told you to only call if it was an emergency William!" Will whimpered, Dipper only called him his full name if he was mad or they were partaking in... other activities.

"P please can you c come home , D dipper?" Whimpered the omega. "What fo-" Dipper cut himself off finally hearing the pants and whines coming from his omega. "Will, are you in heat ?" Dipper asked lowering his voice. The only answer he got was a loud whine. "I'm coming home right now" Dipper reassured, "just let me tell my boss". "P please, Alpha" those two words got Dipper almost running towards his bosses office.

Hopefully his boss would let him off considering that he was the older alpha brother of Will. He drew himself up to full height and knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice yelled. Dipper opened the heavy doors to see his boss with his feet up on his cluttered desk. Dipper scrunched his nose up at the mess around him, the worst for him was the mug without a coaster sure to leave a stain on the expensive desk. All the books had been piled precariously and the boss himself looks like he hadn't slept in a while. 

Gingerly avoiding the mess he made his way over to the desk. Bill shoved a load of stuff off his desk just so he could see dipper. "Oh if it isn't my little brothers mate" he sang. Bill and dipper didn't get on all that well. "Yes it is, and I was wondering if I could get a week off?" He asked as politely as he could. Bill inspected his nails "hmmm? Whys that dipshit?" He asked in a fake sweet tone. Dipper gritted his teeth choosing to ignore the last comment. "Will's in heat" he growled itching to get home. He was already imagining what it would be like to have his omega spread out underneath him. 

Bill sighed. "Alright but be gentle with him. Because you don't mess with my family" Bill ended his sentence with a smirk and a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Have fun with pine tree"retorted Dipper walking out the door.

When Dipper finally got home after delayed trains, taxis and more sprinting as if his life depended on it he finally arrived at the familiar door in their apartment. He shoved the key into the lock twisting it quickly. He flung open the door hurriedly the smell of his mate hitting him the the face hard. Will smelled heavenly.

As he got closer to their bedroom he could hear the Muffled Moans. "D dipper!" He heard a voice yell, loud and wanting.

He entered the room to see will buried in a pile of blankets and pillows. A nest. "Can I come in?" Asked Dipper lifting up the blanket. Will nodded rapidly shifting his hips. Dipper leant down next to him. He reached forward to stroke his omegas cheek. "How Long have you been like this?". Will lent into his Alphas touch craving more. "A a couple o of hours. Maybe six" he stuttered leaning in closer. The alpha smell was driving him crazy.

"Will I'm sorry for leaving you for so long. Now should we sort this problem out, my little omega?" He whispered seductively as he reached down to press his hands down on the omegas erection. Will yelped bucking his hips trying to get more friction. Sometimes dipper forgot how sensitive his omega was. 

"On your hands and knees" commanded Dipper watching his omega struggle to even turn over. In the end he had raised his shaking hips in the air presenting himself. "Should I stretch you out?" Asked Dipper running his fingers up wills sides. Will shivered "no D Dipper I did it while you  were at work" he whimpered.  

Dipper growled suddenly leaning down to bite wills ear "and did I say you could do that William?" "No D Dipper" he whined wanting to be touched. "Bad omega! What do you call me during heats?" Dipper delivered a slap to Wills back side. "A alpha!" Will gave a high pitched keen. "Good your finally catching on" Dipper whispered reaching around to wrap his hands around his omegas length. He started pumping. Will was slowly coming undone. And when Dipper started to enter into him after covering his cock with slick he finally came all over his hands and sheets.

Dipper paused again "did I say you could come? Little omega" he asked. Will realized his mistake quickly and the punishment that would follow. "S sorry alpha! Please d don't !" He pleaded as his alpha got out of bed and went to the box. Will was still erect and pressed against the bed. Trying to get more release before his punishment, while his alpha was distracted, he started rutting himself against the bed creating a delicious friction. "So disobedient today William. I think I really need to Punish you" stated Dipper behind him.

Will whimpered when Dipper reached around him to slip a ring around his cock. "There. Remember that you only come when I say". Will nodded allowing his alpha to turn his body around.

Dipper marveled at the sight of his omega turned into a complete mess. His lips were parted with some drool slipping out, his eyes were glazed over with lust and his hips were shifting around the bed his dick begging for attention. Soon Will's hips were starting to get into a rhythm pushing back in time with Dipper's thrusts. Dipper could feel himself coming closer and pulled roughly at Will's hair making him moan the extra pain going straight to his straining erection. Will turned around to face his alpha giving his most submissive face he begged "Please a alpha let me c come".

"Good omega" Will whispered nosing uncharacteristically at Will's neck before flipping Will on his back. Now he could see his omega's sweating body heaving every breath between whimpers, whines, mewls and moans. Dipper could see Will getting close as he kept clawing at Dipper's back. Will could feel it building up inside him about to burst. "Dipper!" he practically screamed when Dipper took off the cock ring.

"Will!" grunted Dipper releasing his load into Will who only mewled at the feeling. Simultaneously they both leaned forward biting sharply into each others neck leaving their marks. They licked and lapped at each others necks before Dipper then collapsed on top of Will panting still attached by Dippers knot."You should rest now it'll come back soon and I'm sorry for being gone for the first couple of hours" Dipper apologized pushing himself up on his arms so he could face his omega. "'s all right" slurred Will tiredly snuggling closer to Dipper. He felt his knot finally go down and pulled out making the oversensitive Will whimpered. "I'll get you some water" Dipper sat up kissing Will's forehead gently before leaving. 

Will smiled slightly he loved it when Dipper was so caring after sex and just had his rare moments when he was alone with Will. "Oh also" Dipper poked his head back into the room holding a glass of water for Will "I think you actually enjoyed the punishment and spanking. Are you a masochist?" Dipper smirked when he saw Will's cheeks turn a deep cherry red.

 "I Don- um... Dipper!"

"Alright alright I'm sorry. Here" Dipper sat down next to him handing him the glass of water which he gulped down happily. Dipper slumped down again pulling his omega closer and carding his hands through the light blue hair. Will only moved closer purring happily in Dipper's embrace. 

Dipper smiled slightly (if you squinted ;)) and inspected the mark on Will's neck. His Will, his omega. Then he realized something. "Shit!" he cursed out quietly not wanting to wake up the now sleeping William. He hadn't used a condom. He peered down to see his cum still leaking out of Will's hole and cursed again what was he gonna say to Will!? maybe he wouldn't mind?... but then there would be Will's brother Bill. Oh shit.

First time writing Lemon fanfic so... yay? Please comment and stuff it will make me happy :)