2. Trapped Pt.1

Smut: He's a vampire and falls in love with a human.

Hana POV

I held my purse close to my body as I walked home from the movies. Why I decided to pick the latest time I have no idea. Guess it made the movie more thrilling. The wind picked up and I snuggled more into my jacket before walking faster in a hurry to get home.

"Hey girlie. Mind keeping me company?", a man asked.

His breath smelled of alcohol and I nicely shook my head declining his offer.

"No thanks.", I replied walking off.

"Yah! You can't just walk away.", he sneered grabbing my arm.

"Let go.", I spat before bringing my knee to his groin.

He doubled over in pain and I took the chance to speed up. I looked back seeing him stand up and follow behind me. I bit my lip before his footsteps picked up and I turned to see him running towards me.

"Damn.", I mumbled running forward.

"Where you going?", he asked gaining a burst of speed.

I turned a corner and immediately cursed myself as I stared at the brick wall. I turned to leave but my drunken assailant stood tall blocking my path. He stalked towards me and I moved to kick him in the ball again. I gasped when my foot was pulled forward and my back hit the concrete with a thud.

"Shit", I cursed as pain shot up my back.

"You have a dirty mouth don't you?", he asked straddling my waist.

"Get off!", I shouted and he slapped me across the face.

My vision blurred as I could feel a cool liquid under my head.

"Oh that's some head injury.", he smirked grabbing my shirt.

Tears formed in my eyes as he went to unzip his pants.

"Help.", I whispered before the man was thrown off of me.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"What do you want?!"

"Shit get the fuck away from-"

His scream echoed in the dark alley way before a thud sounded and my eyes fell heavy. An arm hooked under my knees and my head rested on on a well toned chest before I was carried out of the dark. The moon shined down on his face and I looked up to see orange haired brown eyes man.

"Thank you.", I mumbled before falling unconscious.

When I woke up there was a bandage around my head and some pain pills next to me. I looked around taking notice of the unrecognizable apartment.

"This isn't my place.", I mumbled.

"No its mine.", a man walked in with a genuine smile.

"You saved me.", I stated and he nodded.

"You seem like you needed help", he told me and I hugged my knees close to my body.

"Thanks. But why am I here?", I asked in slight panic.

"You were unconscious and I didn't know where you lived.", he said and I sighed.

"Oh right.", I mumbled.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.". He said and I nodded.

"I believe you but I don't trust you. You're a complete stranger.", I stated and he sighed.

"I know which is why I let you stay here and saved your disposable life.", he spat and I frowned.

I bit my lip knowing I've upset him.

"I'm sorry.", he mumbled walking out.

I shook as I just pissed off the guy who risked his life to save mine. Now I feel terrible as the sound of a door slamming echoed throughout the house. He hasn't come back after a few hours so I decided to explore. I slid out of bed and walked towards the door before pushing it open slowly. I wrapped my arms around my body as I walked downtown the hallway.

"It's freezing. How does someone live with this temperature?", I asked myself before letting out a giggle.

"Maybe he's a vampire", I laughed walking down the stairs.

I turned to the living room which looked normal. I went to the kitchen and opened up the fridge with a frown.

"What? No food? How does this man survive?", I questioned.

I continued on to the next hallway where I noticed a hatch leading down to the basement I assume. I pulled the hatch open before looking down the descending stairs. I made my way down slowly and carefully before the hatch closed behind me.

"Shit.", I cursed.

"Didn't people tell you about invading someone privacy?", a voice asked and I froze.

The orange hard man emerged from the darkness with dark eyes and I backed away into a wall.

"I didn't mean too. I was just looking around.", I stated.

"You could've asked for a tour love.", he replied and I blushed at the name he gave me.

"Is there a particular reason you have no food in your fridge?", I asked quickly changing the subject.

"I usually eat take out.", he said with a smirk.

I studied his face and one feature stood out. His eyes were red. It was dark but the little light revealed his blood shade eyes.

"Your eyes.", I stated and he frowned.

He slowly advanced towards me and I froze.

"What about them?", he asked.

"They were brown earlier.", I replied with a straight face.

"I was full at the time.", he said and I frowned.

"You're not-"

"Human? No I'm not.", he cut me off.

"Then what are you?", I asked quietly.

"You wouldn't stay if I told you love.", he frowned and I sat on the steps.

"Try me.", I smiled as he sat next to me.