4. Trapped Pt.3

Hana POV

The ride home was silent and I glanced over at Jimin who had his bottom lip in between his teeth. We drove into the drive way and he sadly smiled at me.

"Why don't you go on inside.", he said and I nodded.

I walked inside and heard his car door slam before I went to the room I woke up in. I sat quietly on the bed as he walked in slowly with his hands in his pockets.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

"Nothing. I uh just let Taehyung get to me. If Jungkook hadn't have hit him I would have. Sorry he talked about you that way.", Jimin sighed before sitting next to me.

"That's not what's really bothering you.", I mumbled.

"I'm a little jealous to be honest.", he frowned.

"Of what?", I asked.

"Of what Jungkook and Soo Jin have. She has never been afraid of him. Always give him the love an affection he deserves. Whenever I see them I ask myself when can I have that. Will I just grow to walk the earth alone. It feels nice to be held so I've heard.", he mumbled and I blushed.

"Someday I guess-"

I crashed my lips into his leaving him shocked. I pulled away and looked into my lap as we sat in silence. He lifted my chin to face him and our lips collided again. His hand rested on the back of my neck as I moved into his lap. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I let out a soft moan giving him access. His hands slid down to my waist before he slowly pulled away looking into my eyes.

"I can give that to you.", I whispered causing him to smile.

His lips found mine once more before my back hit the bed with his body leaning over mine. His fingers danced across the hem of my shirt before pulling away to slid it off. He sat back to take off his shirt as I took in his form. I bit my lip as he began leaving soft kisses down my neck. I arched my back when I felt a soft nibble on my shoulder while my pants drifted down my legs.

"Are you sure about this?", he whispered.

"Once you become my mate you're in this for life.", he added.

"I know that. Just take me already.", I mumbled rubbing my thighs together.

"Don't worry princess. I'll take good care of you.", he smirked as his eyes flashed red.

I shut my eyes as his lips grazed against my stomach moving toward the place I wanted him most. He left a lingering kiss on my inner thigh before sinking his teeth into the flesh.

"Ah.", I moaned out with a mix of pleasure and pain.

I could feel his smirk against my skin before he pulled my underwear down. He wiped his mouth before his tongue flicked my clit. My mouth formed an o as he began sucking before sliding two fingers inside me.

"Mhm Jimin.", I moaned and he curled his fingers brushing against a certain spot inside me.

I arched off of the bed a while gripping the sheets in my balled fists. He kissed my aching clit before coming up to my lips. I eagerly kissed back before he pulled my legs apart. He gave one more questioning look causing me to nod with a smile. I gasped when he slid into me and threw his head back.

"You're so tight baby.", he moaned and I bit my lip.

"Jimin please-", I moaned.

"Please what baby?", he asked.

"Go faster. Please.", I whimpered and a small smirk played on his lips.

He held onto my hips as his thrusts sped up causing my breasts to bounce. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he fucked me. I felt my walls clench onto him as my orgasm neared. He leaned up to look me in the eyes again before burying his face in my neck. His fangs grazed the junction between my neck and shoulder before he bit down. At that moment I felt my orgasm surge through me and I let out a loud moan. My legs fell to his sides unable to stay up as I went limp to regain my regular breathing. After a few more thrusts Jimin came riding out his high.

"Fuck.", he groaned and I gave a lazy smile.

"Are you okay Hana?", he asked worried and I nodded.

"I'm fine. Just-just lay with me for awhile.", I said as my eyes fluttered closed.

He laid behind me and wrapped me in his arms before kissing the slowly healing mark on my shoulder.

"I love you. Rest well my mate.", he mumbled as I leaned into his chest.