Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I woke up and felt his arms around me. Oh how I wanted to escape those arms, but I'm too afraid. I slowly got up and went downstairs to make some tea. In a few minutes, it was done and I headed to the living room to watch some TV. "MITCHIE!!" "I'm down here!" I heard him stomping down the steps. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE BED?" "Geez. I just wanted some tea..." I grumbled. I really shouldn't have done that. "YOU KNOW THE RULES AND DONT BACK TALK ME." He reared back and slapped me. Hard too. I fell back, spilling my hot tea. I held my cheek as I got up, but got pushed back down. I would've usually cried from all the pain, but I'm used to it. "Don't do that again! Got it?" "Yes sir." "Good." "Can I go out with some friends today?" "Are they male?" "Um no." I lied. "I guess...BUT you MUST be back before lunch. And you know what will happen if you leave like your past attempts." "I know." I ran upstairs and changed quickly, getting the burning tea off me. I quickly changed and ran out the door without him noticing luckily. I'm not even allowed to wear shorts this short! He's so strict and it kills me!! I ran out to my car and hopped in, just wanting to get away. I drove off towards Liam's quickly. Good, no company. I walked up to his front step and knocked. "Hey Mitch!" "Hey Li!" I hugged him tight and he pulled me inside. "So what do you want to do today?" "How about....a movie at the cinema downtown?" "Perfect." He smiled and led me to the couch. "I'll be right back. I need to change shirts." "Okay!" He ran upstairs to his room so I just scrolled through my twitter. Soon, he came back downstairs shirtless. "Where's your shirt?" "I left it down here." I watched him secretly through my sunglasses. I admit, he's pretty hot and I do like him...like a lot. I would love to go out with him...but it's just that he doesn't like me AND I have no idea how to escape Jacob...

"Ready love?" "Yup." He smiled and stood up. He led us outside to his car and we got in, heading to our second favorite hang out place. Second to only the park where we met. "So what movie do you want to see Li?" "I was thinking Orphan...is that alright?" "That's fine." He smiled and looked back at the road.

*

We found our seats and I scooted a little closer to him. He smirked and grabbed my hand. "I'll be right back Li." "Alright love." I got up and went to the bathroom. I was about to leave out the door but got stopped. "So, who are you here with?" "I just came with um Jessica and Catherine..." "What movie?" "Orphan." "I thought you hated scary movies...?" "I-I like them now. What are you doing here?" "I can't watch movies?!" "I-I was just wondering." "Hm..Do you mind if I join you?" "Kinda." "Too bad. I'm joining you." "A-Alright." We walked back to the movie and I walked up the steps towards Liam. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat by him. "Um, where's Jessica and Catherine?" "T-They must've....left...?" "LIAR." Liam stood up and walked up to him. "Man what's your problem?" He looked to me. "Love, is he bothering you?" Jacob's eyes filled with rage. "We're leaving." Liam's eyes pleaded for an answer I couldn't give him. "I can't believe you! I knew you were cheating! And you LIED to me! You're so getting it when we get home." Oh god...this could mean cuts with a knife, punches and who knows what else....I'm not looking forward to tonight.