Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Liam-" "Answer my question." "I choose...YOU. Obviously. No offense to Niall but, I'm in love with you. He's just a crush." "But you said you want to go out with him." "If we weren't dating. For example say, once we broke up, if we ever do, there was a girl you had a crush on before we started dating..." "I kinda get what you mean..." "Liam, bottom line is, I love you. Alright? That will never change." He slowly nodded and kissed me. "I just...I got really worried you were gonna break up with me and I guess...I don't know." I smiled and hugged him. "That's perfectly fine babe." "Want me to bring Niall back in?" "You can if you want to..." "I do. I don't want him to think I'm mad at him." "Alright." He walked out to go get Niall. Whew. That was close. I'm just glad he understood! A few minutes later and they came back in. "So, how are you feeling? Any more headaches?" "Yeah...I almost forgot to take my medicine." I reached over and grabbed my medicine Liam brought me. "Liam...?" "Yeah babe?" "Have they arrested him yet?" "They're still looking for him, but have an idea where he may be." "Oh okay..." Fear struck me. What if before they find him, he attempts to kill me again, but succeeds? Liam must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "So, when do I get out of here?" "Well, they said since you did perfectly, and honestly had no trauma or anything, you could probaly go home tomorrow." "Seriously? That's great!" "I know babe." He kissed my head and I glanced at Niall who was frowning a bit.

*************

"I'm so glad to be home." "That makes two of us." "Three of us." Niall corrected, before heading upstairs. "Can we just watch movies and be lazy for a while?" "Are you kidding? That's why we do best!" I laughed and kissed Liam on the cheek. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" "Sinister!" Niall yelled from his room. "That's fine with me. You Li?" "That's fine." He smiled and put in the movie. "I'll go make some popcorn." "Alright babe." I got up and walked into the kitchen. I put some in the microwave and waited. Then, the headache came, and like usual, it was horrible. "Li? Where'd you out my medicine?" "In your bag babe! Want me to go get it?" "No, it's fine!" I started getting dizzy as I walked up the steps to our room. I stumbled walking over to my bag. I ended up tripping, but got back up quickly and finally, made it to my bag. I dug through and found the pills for my pain. I took them quickly, and gotta got back up to go downstairs. I tripped again but was caught by Niall. "Thanks Ni. I'm still a bit dizzy." "No problem." I smiled gratefully, and started walking again, but had to stop. "Want me to carry you?" "Please." He smiled and picked me up. "You're awesome." "Thanks. You're not too bad yourself." He carried me downstairs, and as we walked passed Liam, he glared Niall. "Calm down, she was getting really dizzy and could barely walk." Liam sighed as Niall sat me down in the kitchen. "Perfect timing. The popcorn's down." I got it out and poured it into a bowl. I walked out with Niall and sat in Liam's lap on the floor. Niall sat beside him, and hit play on the Blu Ray Player. I leaned my head backwards and laughed, kissing Liam's forehead. I grabbed a couple of pieces of popcorn in my hand. "Open up." He opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out. I put them in his mouth laughing. The movie started and I tended up as the opening scene came up, realizing Niall chose a scary movie. I kinda like them, but I just get scared easily. As we watched, it got even scarier. I sat the bowl down and turned around in Liam's lap, and hid my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my head. "You alright?" "Yeah I'm fine." "If you're sure." I nodded and kissed him. I put my hand on his bare chest and squeezed his waist tighter. "I'll be right back babe." "Alright Li." I slid off his lap and sat beside Niall. As he left, Niall grabbed my hand. "Niall-" "Please. This will be one of the only chances I get." I nodded slowly. He leaned in and kissed me again. We should started making out. I pulled away. "Niall, I just..." "I know...you're a great kisser by the way." I blushed and looked down. I heard the bathroom door open and shut so I let go of his hand. I watched Liam go down the stairs, and got up so he could sit down. He gave a smile, which I returned, and I sat on his lap. "I love you." I mumbled into his neck. Nothing. He didn't say, 'I love you' back or anything. No change in emotion, no kiss, nothing. It makes me question who would I'd be better with...