GB:BBT Abriged Movie

• Dedicated to All Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Fans

Male<-->Female 

Yusei Fudo-->Same 

Jaden Yuki-->Judai Yuki 

Yugi Moto/Yami Yugi-->Yumi Moto/Yami Yumi 

Dark Magician is a girl but same name 

Dark Magician Girl-->Dark Magician Boy

Yuma--->Same

Jack--->Jackie

Crow----->Raven

Akiza---->Akize

Luna---->Leo

Leo---->Luna

Hope you enjoy this gender bended version of littlekuriboh's famous Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time Abridged

Yu-Gi-Oh! and its characters belong to Kazuki Takahashi

If you see the word pharaohess, its my story so its now a new word.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

(Lucasfilm THX logo with Joey "Nyeh"-ing along with it)

CAPTION: The Audience is from Brooklyn

(Cut to parody of the intro of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters" cinematic, with Yu-Gi-Oh character animations by CrikeyDave instead of actual show footage.)

(Parody starts off with the main cast, Yugi, Joey, Téa and Tristan dancing and singing in a theater similar to that of the "Let's All Go to the Lobby" cinematic short)

YUMI, JOEY, TÉA, TRISTAN: (singing and dancing) 

♪It's a groovy time for a movie time. 

So grab your gal. 

And grab a seat. 

But don't forget to get something to eat. 

Delicious meat. 

A nutritious meat.♪

JOEY: (Not his normal voice, sounding like a American Southerner) You can't beat my meat for a special treat.

TRISTAN: (Not his normal voice, sounding like an English playwright) Sucking on me is really neat!

YUMI, JOEY, TÉA, TRISTAN: (still singing) 

♪Don't be a jerk, and don't be a fool. 

Be a good neighbor and follow these rules...♫

(music and dancing stops, followed by ambient guitar feedback noises, shows Yusei, Jackie, Raven and Kalin, also known as Team Satisfaction, at the end of the hallway in front of the theater screen with instruments out, looking unamused at the main cast. After a while, the main cast's singing and dancing continues.)

YUMI, JOEY, TÉA, TRISTAN: (singing again) 

♪What are these rules? 

Remember to keep your shoes on at all times. 

Don't pull your penis out unless you really need to. 

Indecent exposure is a Class 2 felony...♫

(Music stops and is replaced by feedback again as Yusei walks up to Yumi and headbutts her, who gets knocked unconscious. Team Satisfaction begins to play a shortened version of the song Cut You Up With A Linoleum Knife by Mastodon immediately after.)

YUSEI, JACKIE, RAVEN, KALIN: 

Don't talk! Watch! 

Don't talk! Watch!