Born and raised in HELL 👹😈

Introduction
*FLASHBACK*

"You little bitch,your nothing but a slut just like..." He hit me... again. I hated that man.

My mom's boyfriend, Carl. He was such a jackass. But as much as I hated him I hated her. I mean she's the only mother in the whole fucking world that would let her 16 year old daughter get beaten, watch and NEVER say a word.

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house slamming the door behind me. The last thing I heard was 'like' and I knew what was next...'your mom.' It was that one thing he always said to me. I had gotten accustomed to it. I had to get out of there and thankfully I did before Carl got ready to give me another round of blows. Usually I would be locked in my room or the basement or just my house in general but I learned that whenever he would get mad to stay near the door.

I checked my phone and it was 2:19 in the afternoon but it felt like 10:30 at night. It was freezing and since it was the winter season, chances of my temperature rising was 0 to none. I was walking for a while not but I wasn't really sure where I was going; my thoughts were clouding my ability to make any conscious decisions about my destination. The pain from the bruises Carl left on my sides and back stung worst than the cold autumn air.Then, I realized that I was in the park and I suddenly felt relieved as the icy wind caused my face to turn numb. I felt relaxed...safe like I was able to breath for the first time in my life. It was amazing. I walked up to the playground and for the first time since I left my house I made a decision I was aware of, I sat on the swing, I didn't move I just sat there and thinking about everything. School, life...My life.

Then I felt a weight on my shoulder. It was the hand of a man...well boy. He looked to be about 17, 18 being the oldest.
"Hey, um...I'm not a creep or anything but I was just wondering if I could sit with you." I looked at him for a second "Sure."
He walked around to where I was and sat next to me. I hadn't seen him before and I knew everyone in this town but I didn't know him. "Hi, I'm Jake." "Vanessa."
"So where are you from?"
"Uh, well I'm from New York, I'm just here to spending some time with my grandma, how about you?" "Sadly, I live here and let me tell you its the worst ever." He chuckled at my comment giving me a chance to catch a glimpse of his gorgeous smile. It was a sight for sore eyes. I don't know what it was but he was making my day.

The last normal day of my life. We went out together for awhile and he said he loved me...boy was i stupid to believe him.
He got me pregnant and cheated on me the day the baby was due.
I never thought the guy with the heart-stopping smile would be one who ruined my life.

A/N So you've met Vanessa and now you know a little about her life. I hope you'll enjoy this one