Chapter 9

Selena's POV

The doctors finally let me out and I was brought to my home , which I actually remembered. But, oddly even common parts like my middle name seemed fuzzy.....I mean Marie? I thought It'd be Alex, but Marie......

The house Itself I remembered , but most of the things In It I didn't even the slightest bit remember. I remembered the t.v and the. fridge, but everything else was fuzzy.

Ding-Dong. Hopefully, not any reporters filming me, because of some cliff incident. And, there stood Justin Bieber, and before I could say one word he crashed his lips on mine , what the------. He stared at me, breathing heavy ''Don't you remember me, don't you remember us?'' I couldn't believe this , I was flattered and all , but I had a boyfriend. I sighed, while pinching the bridge of my nose. ''Listen Justin you're cute -he smiled while brushing a deep red - ,talented, and from what I hear crazy funny. But,- his face fell- I have a boyfriend, and you know that, I guess that's why you came to the hospital..... you thought I'd forget, but I'd never forget. H_e looked stunned, he ran away crying. I sighed, trying to grab him but frowned. That's , It I'm visiting Taylor.

I knocked on his door. ''Selena.'' He said answering. ''I know you probably heard, I lost my memory which Is partly true......I didn't forget us.'' ''But we - I listened- .....are together.'' He said. He grabbed me by the waist , kissing me roughly..... God , Justin didn't kiss me like that. Wait....., God , Selena.............UGHHH!! Here I am In the arms of a wonderful person, and being worried about who kisses better than who. ''Get ready, the EMA'S are tonight.'' He whispered In my ear. ''For MTV ,.....right.'' I asked, and he nodded thank God I didn't forget everything.